Proszę o sprawdzenie wypowiedzi.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Hi Paul,

I'm writing to tell you that I've reached my home safely.

Last week I came back from a journey in Germany. I was riding train where conditions weren't very good and I didn't feel comfortable. The weather was terrible so that day I felt exhausted . I also had a very busy week and sleepless night in work.
I fell asleep quickly in the train . I had amazing dream about my sweet dog . Unfortunately i awoke suddenly. Elderly woman who was sitting by me told me that somebody tried to steal my bag. I had luck, because I woke up quickly and the thief escaped. It really scared me very much and disturb. So you remember if you do not want to fall asleep on the train, drink at least a cup of coffee. You can also listen to music and play games on your phone.
...sleepless night AT work. = ...bezsenną noc w pracy?
Inne błędy:)
I was riding (cos brak) train where (cos brak) conditions weren't very good and I didn't feel comfortable.
I also had a very busy week and (cos brak) sleepless night in work.
I fell asleep quickly 'in' (zle slowo) the train . I had (cos brak) amazing dream about my sweet dog . Unfortunately 'i' (prosze napisac to duza litera- tak jak ma byc!) awoke suddenly. (cos brak) elderly woman who was sitting by me told me that somebody tried to steal my bag. I had (cos brak) luck, because I woke up quickly and the thief escaped. It really scared 'me very much and disturb' (zla kol slow, napisz to tak ja ma to zdanie byc - za bardzo jest ono po polsku). So you remember THAT if you do not want to fall asleep on the train, drink at least a cup of coffee.

Sorry, a co sie stalo z przedimkami (a, an, the) tez wyjechaly na urlop?
Dobrze popoprawiałam?
Hi Paul,

I'm writing to tell you that I've reached my home safely.

Last week I came back from a journey in Germany. I was riding the train where the conditions weren't very good and I didn't feel comfortable. The weather was terrible so that day I felt exhausted . I also had a very busy week and the sleepless night .
I fell asleep quickly at the train . I had an amazing dream about my sweet dog . Unfortunately I awoke suddenly. An elderly woman who was sitting by me told me that somebody tried to steal my bag. I had the luck, because I woke up quickly and the thief escaped. It really scared and disturbed me very much. So you remember that if you do not want to fall asleep on the train, drink at least a cup of coffee. You can also listen to music and play games on your phone.
Ja wciąż nie ogarniam "sleepless night at work".

« 

Brak wkładu własnego

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie