Proszę o sprawdzenie pracy

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Polecenie: A local politician made a speech accusing young people today of living in an unreal world
of fantasy films, computer games and virtual reality. Your local newspaper has asked you to write an article disagreeing with the pilitician's views. Wirte the article.

YOUNG PEOPLE IN UNREAL WORLD

A local politician made accusing young people today of living in an unreal world or virtual reality. Is that true? We asked about it many teachers and teenagers and in most cases they disagree with the politician’s views.

Research shows that 8 out of 10 young people have a lot of another avocations which devotes their free time. They are involved in language, arts or sports activities.

I asked young people, how often they meet with friends and resorted to fantasy reality. It can be seen that the more friends a person has, the rarer escapes into the unreal world.

Teachers believe that fantasy films or computer games in reasonable quantities develop the intelligence and imagination of students. They write better essay and make works of art.

Of course, we notice that teens spend more and more time online and writing text messages, so parents and teachers should pay their attention to this problem. They should show them what dangers lie in wait for them in an unreal world. From year to year an increasing number of threats, but also knowledge about them teenagers too.

To sum up, politicians should not so sharply criticize young people, because the facts show that in spite of pleasures which leads to virtual world, they often choose friends and real fun.
YOUNG PEOPLE IN (tu brak przedimka, a co dziwne, to nawet masz go w poleceniu i nie przepisales)UNREAL WORLD

A local politician made (ale co? musisz napisac) accusing young people today of living in an unreal world or virtual reality.
We asked 'about it many teachers and teenagers' (arse about tit - slowa w zlej kolenosci - za bardzo po polsku) and in most cases they 'disagree' (zly czas, masz slowo 'asked' co daje Ci znac, jaki ma byc czas) with the politician’s views.

Research shows that 8 out of 10 young people have a lot of 'another' (zle slowo) avocations 'which devotes' (nbie, to jest zle, tutaj mysisz, ze 'oni do tego devote'...i tak napisz) their free time.

I asked young people, how often they meet with friends and 'resorted' (zly czas, masz slowo 'meet' i powinnienies w tym samym czasie to napisac) to 'fantasy reality' (nie, bo albo jest 'fantasy' albo 'reality'). It can be seen that the more friends a person has, the rarer (ale kto? musisz napisac) escapes into the unreal world.

They write better 'essay' (tutaj daj l. mnoga, bo pisza wiecej jak jedna) and 'make' (dla mnie to nie za bardzo, lepiej lubie slowo 'create tutaj) works of art.

'They' (nie za jasno do kogo to 'they' sie odnosi) should show them what dangers lie in wait for them in an unreal world.
...From year to year an increasing number of threats, but also knowledge about them teenagers too....(tego zdania to calkowicie nie rozumiem)

To sum up, politicians should not 'so sharply' (w zlym miejscu, nie rob slowo w slowo z polskiego, bo to nie ta droga) criticize young people (tu napisz jak?), because the facts show that in spite of pleasures which 'leads' (ale masz slowo 'pleasures' to zmien czasownik) to virtual world, they often choose friends and real fun.

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie