moglibyście sprawdzić? :)

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Mam do napisania rozprawkę w której musze rozważyć problem : coraz więcej rodziców wybiera dla swoich dzieci edukację domową i przedstawić argumenty za i przeciw. Czy moglibyście mi pomóc i sprawdzić moją pracę? Byłabym wdzięczna gdybyście byli skłonni nawet wnieść jakieś ciekawe poprawki (zawsze to człowiek się czegoś nauczy :) ). Pozdrawiam M. (za ew. literówki przepraszam)

Education is one of the most important things in our life. We have to study hard, if we want to have a good job in the few years time. For this reason more and more parents choose education at home for their children. Is it good option for studying?
To begin with, it is worth to consider the most relevant problem which is effectiveness. As is known, to study well, student needs a quiet, comfort and a good atmosphere. At school, where is a lot of people (children mostly) it is not possible to repeat material from the last lesson. Student can feel a little bit overwhelm of noise. Then, he doesn't focus his attention on exercises and deffinitions. We don't have problems like that, if we chose education at home. We study in our own room, which is cosy and quiet. This homely atmosphere make learning more effective
Secondly, we absorb knowledge more properly, when we have a person who we like and know well, next to us. Our parents know how to speak to us that we would be able to understand. School teachers don't know ours personalities. This situation usually causes bad contact between teacher and student. After that pupil doesn't want go to school anymore.
In spite of some bad things in school, we have got this good side of traditional education. School is the first place where we make friendships and where we spend a lot of our childhood time. We bring from there a lot of amazing memories. We are abe to feel proud when we win award and we need to take it from headteacher's handswhen all students are watching.
Taking everything into account, i think, traditional education is better for us if we can study in a noise and if we are not scary of crowd. It is good for children to study at school because it formes their personalities and relation with other children. When we get older we will can decide- we want to study at home because we don't feel good between other or it is not problem for us. The most important think is to find a golden mean.

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie