Wpis blogowy

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam,
proszę o sprawdzenie poprawności wpisu blogowego i korektę błędów :)

Little - big love.
One things that I really changed my life is buying the dog. I decided to buy dog because I would like have a dog since I was child. My parents never wanted to buy me a dog because they thought I was young to look after him. So I was very happy when I first time saw my dog and hugged him. I've never had a problems with my dog up to last week. I must went to dentist and I asked my young brother that the same time she go with him for a walk. While walking my younger brother not made sure on my dog, and he fled. I was terrified that my four footswitch friend, nothing wrong happened. I was afraid of him and I didn't know what I have doing. Luckily, my friend helped me look him. In the end after 3 hours we found him near the park where I walk with him always for a walk. Now I know why parents do not let me have a dog when I was younger and I never leave my dog in the care of younger siblings. So I'll look after him 24 hours a day because I love him!

Mała - wielka miłość.
Jedną rzeczą, która naprawdę zmieniła moje życie był zakup psa. Postanowiłem kupić psa, ponieważ chciałam mieć psa od kiedy byłam dzieckiem. Moi rodzice nigdy nie chcieli mi kupić mi psa, bo uważali, że jestem za młody, by się nim opiekować. Więc byłem bardzo szczęśliwa, kiedy pierwszy raz zobaczyłam mojego psa i przytuliłam go. Nigdy nie miałam problemów z moim psem, aż do ostatniego tygodnia. Musiałam iść do dentysty i poprosiłam mojego młodszego brata, aby w tym samym czasie poszedł z nim na spacer. Podczas spaceru mój młodszy brat nie dopilnował psa i ten uciekł. Byłam przerażona, aby mojemu czworo-nożnemu przyjacielowi, nic się nie stało. Bałam się o niego, i nie wiedziałem, co mam robić. Na szczęście, mój przyjaciel pomógł mi go szukać. W końcu po 3 godzinach znaleźliśmy go w pobliżu parku, gdzie zawsze chodzę z nim na spacer. Teraz wiem, dlaczego rodzice nie pozwolili mi mieć psa, kiedy byłam młodsza i nigdy nie zostawię mojego psa pod opieką młodszego rodzeństwa. Więc będę się nim opiekować 24 godziny na dobę.
Niektóre z błędów;) jest ich duuużo;) na razie powstrzymaj się od pisania na blogach
One things
I must went to dentist
I asked my young brother that the same time she go with him for a walk.
four footswitch friend
I was afraid of him and I didn't know what I have doing. bałam się jego
my friend helped me look ___ him.
the park where I walk with him always for a walk.
Tak ogółem, to ja nie piszę bloga, nawet się na to nie porywam, to jedynie drobna przysługa dla kolezanki, choć w sumie może bardziej niedźwiedzia przysługa.. Jednak wiedziałam, że ktoś tutaj pomoże mi z moimi błędami..

Co do tych błędów:
One things - tak wiem powinno byc One thing
I must went to dentist - I go to dentist
I asked my young brother that the same time she go with him for a walk. - wiem zamiast "she" powinno być "he"
four footswitch friend - tutaj nie mam pojęcia jak to inaczej nazwać
I was afraid of him and I didn't know what I have doing. bałam się jego - I worried about him
my friend helped me look ___ him. - tu nie mam pojęcia co dodać
the park where I walk with him always for a walk. - the park where I go with him always for a walk.
four footswitch friend - tutaj nie mam pojęcia jak to inaczej nazwać
Sprawdź w Google co to jest footswitch (foot switch). Czteronożny - noga = leg, nie foot, więc będzie four legged, dodaj friend i bada bing bada boom:) masz pojęcie;)
Wiem ogólnie, że foot to stopa, a nie noga, jednak przyznam się, że przetłumaczyłam ten wyraz na translatorze dlatego też tak wyszło..
Zastanawiam się teraz czy to co napisałeśo tym
Cytat:
dodaj friend
tyczy się tego samego zwrotu czy napisałeś to w odnieśnieniu do tego my friend helped me look ___ him

Poza tym bardzo mocno wydaje mi się, że zdanie I decided to buy dog because I would like have a dog since I was child. mam źle napisane, bo "would like" chyba nie pasuje w tym kontekście, a bardziej "wanted" - czy mam rację?
Zastanawiam się teraz czy to co napisałeśo tym
Cytat:
dodaj friend
W polskiej wersji jest czworonożnemu PRZYJACIELOWI, więc friend, tak - odnosi się do tego;)
Coś w stylu
I have wanted a dog since...
Okej, dzięki za pomoc. A więc czy teraz jest nadal tak samo dużo błędów jak na początku:

Little - big love.
One thing that I really changed my life is buying the dog. I decided to buy dog because I have wanted a dog since I was child. My parents never wanted to buy me a dog because they thought I was young to look after him. So I was very happy when I first time saw my dog and hugged him. I've never had a problems with my dog up to last week. I must go to dentist and I asked my young brother that the same time he go with him for a walk. During the walk my younger brother didn't look after my dog, and he fled. I was terrified that my four legged friend, nothing wrong happened. I worried about him and I didn't know what I have doing. Luckily, my friend helped me look for him. In the end after 3 hours we found him near the park where I go with him always for a walk. Now I know why parents do not let me have a dog when I was younger and I never leave my dog in the care of younger siblings. So I'll look after him 24 hours a day because I love him!

Poprawiłam jeszcze zdanie: While walking my younger brother not made sure on my dog, and he fled. na During the walk my younger brother didn't look after my dog, and he fled.
edytowany przez Ola1493: 23 lis 2014
One thing that 'I' (nie rozumiem po co to slowo tutaj jest) really changed my life 'is' (zly czas, tutaj czas przeszly) buying 'the' (zly przedimek) dog. I decided to buy (brak przedimka) dog because I have (brak 'always') wanted a dog (ever) since I was (przedimek) child. My parents never wanted to buy me a dog because they thought I was (brak slowa) young to look after him. So I was very happy when 'I' (zle slowo, daj tutaj przedimek) first time (tu cos brak) saw my dog and hugged him. I've never had 'a' (po co to slowo tutaj jest?) problems with my dog up to last week. I 'must' (zle slowo, tutaj 'had to') go to (przedimek) dentist and I asked my youngER brother that (brak slowa) the same time he (cos brak daj modal) go with him for a walk. During the walk my younger brother didn't look after my dog, and 'he' (nie rozumiem do kogo to sie odnosi, do brother?) fled. I was terrified 'that' (zle slowo) my four-legged friend, nothing wrong (brak modala) 'happened' (zle slowo). I worried about him and I didn't know what I 'have doing' (zle - tutaj modal o koncowka). Luckily, my friend helped me (brak slowa) look for him. In the end after 3 hours we found him near the park where I (daj tutaj slowa 'always') go with him 'always' (w zlym miejscu) for a walk. Now I know why parents 'do' (zly czas, tutaj przeszly) not let me have a dog when I was younger and I never leave my dog in the care of (daj tu slowo) younger siblings.
Poproawiłam to w ten sposób, ale niektóre rzeczy nie wiem jak zmienić.

One thing that really changed my life was buying (zastanawiam sie czy teraz nie powinny być samo "buy" albo bought jeśli mam trzymać sie czasu przeszłego) a dog. I decided to buy the dog because I have always wanted a dog ever since I was a child. My parents never wanted to buy me a dog because they thought I was too young to look after him. So I was very happy when the first time I can saw my dog and hugged him. I've never had problems with my dog up to last week. I had to go to a dentist and I asked my younger brother that (brak slowa) the same time he (cos brak daj modal) go with my dog for a walk. During the walk my younger brother didn't look after my dog, and my dog (wydawało mi się, że jesli napiszę "he" będzie wiadomo, że chodzi o psa) fled. I was terrified in order to my four-legged friend, nothing wrong (brak modala) 'happened' (zle slowo). I worried about him and I didn't know what I have do. Luckily, my friend helped me to look for him. In the end after 3 hours we found him near the park where I always go with him for a walk. Now I know why parents didn’t let me have a dog when I was younger and I never leave my dog in the care of my younger siblings. So I'll look after him 24 hours a day because I love him!
edytowany przez Ola1493: 23 lis 2014
Moim zdaniem nie musi być ALWAYS w zdaniu "chciałam psa od kiedy byłam dzieckiem"
Inny przedimek przed dentystą
Np
...didn't keep an eye on the dog and it run away.
Za dużo sobie pomagasz translatorem;)
edytowany przez Aaric: 23 lis 2014
np
I was terrified something terrible could happen....
So I was very happy when the first time I can saw my dog and hugged him. Zastanów się;)
W powyższej poprawce terrified i terrible są kinda related, to może daj 'scared' albo 'worried' (jako pierwsze;)
edytowany przez Aaric: 23 lis 2014
No więc po kolei:
*w takjim razie przed dentystą powinnam dać "the" ?
*During the walk my younger brother didn't look after my dog, and my dog fled. - powinnam poprawić na - During the walk my younger brother didn't keep an eye on the dog and it ran away.
*I was terrified in order to my four-legged friend, nothing wrong happened. - poprawiam na - I was scared that something terrible could happen.
*So I was very happy when the first time I can saw my dog and hugged him. - poprawiam na - So I was very happy when the first time I saw my dog and hugged him.

*Jeszcze mam pytanie nadal do pierwzego zdania: One thing that really changed my life was buying (powinno być samo "buy" czy "bought" jeśli mam trzymać sie czasu przeszłego) a dog.
*I tu nadal nie wiem o co chodzi: I asked my younger brother that (brak slowa- ale jakiego?) the same time he (cos brak daj modal-też nie wiem jaki..) go with my dog for a walk.
buying/getting - ok;)
np
I asked .... to take the dog for a walk in the park in the meantime. może ktoś ma opinię o tym;)
edytowany przez Aaric: 24 lis 2014
I tak dziękuję za wszystkie podpowiedzi, wskazówki i poprawy moich błędów ;)
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Pomoc językowa