Proszę o pomoc sprawdzenia opowiadania

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
One day I went with my friends on a trip to the lake. For a long time we planned this trip. When it's this long-awaited day we met at my house and drove my car to the lake. Along the way, did some shopping. When we had all hit the road. During the trip we sang songs and laughed. It was very nice. At some point, the dog ran out onto the road. Braked sharply. We were very scared. What happened next ?. . We got out of the car and ran to see what happened to the dog. He was lying on my way and was very scared. That’s awfull! .. He could not get up. We took him to the car and drove him to the vet. When we were already on site vet examined in detail the dog. Fortunately only had a broken leg. We decided with my friends to find its owner. Unfortunately, it turned out that he was homeless. Really? .. Yes, and so I took it home and took care of him. It is a pity that our trip to the lake failed.
'For a long time we planned this trip' (zla kolejnosc slow i czas). When 'it's this' (napisalas ..when it is this...- czy to wyglada ok dla Ciebie - zmien) long-awaited day (tu cos brak) we met at my house and drove my car to the lake. Along the way, (kto? co? musisz napisac - bo nie wiemy tego) did some shopping.
'When we had all hit the road.' (to nie jest pelnym zdaniem)
At some point, 'the' (zly przedimek, to byl nieznany pies ) dog ran out onto the road. (kto? co? musisz napisac) braked sharply.
We got out of the car and ran to see what (dodaj tu cos) happened to the dog. He was lying 'on my way' (cos tu nie tak) and was very scared. 'That’s' (zly czas) awfull! ..
We 'took' (mozna tez uzyc 'carried') him to the car and drove him to the vet. When we were already on site (brak przedimka) vet examined 'in detail the dog' (zla kol slow). Fortunately (kto? co? musisz napisac) only had a broken leg.
Unfortunately, it turned out that he was 'homeless' (moze poszukaj inne slowo). 'Really?' (nie rozumiem tego pytania tutaj) ..

« 

Pomoc językowa