Sprawdzenie tłumaczenia pytań i zdań z dialogu

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Proszę o sprawdzenie czy dobrze to przełożyłam na polski. Z góry dziękuje.

1.Hello. I'd like to enrol my daughter in one of your courses. She's interested in fashion, fitness and, generally speaking, she wants to know how to look and feel great. What courses can you recommend?
Witam. Chciałbym zapisać moją córkę na jeden z kursów. Ona jest zainteresowana modą, fitnesem i ogólnie chce wiedzieć jak wyglądać i czuć się świetnie. Jakie kursy może Pani polecić?

2.Which of these will be the most suitable for my 17-year-old daughter?
Który z nich będzie odpowiedni najbardziej dla mojej 17 - letniej córki?

3.What exactly is she going to learn?
O czym dokładnie będzie się ona uczyć?

4.Why is it so important?
Dlaczego jest to tak ważne?

5.Ok, who are the teachers?
Dobrze, co to za nauczyciel?

6.That sounds good. What about the course fees and timetable?
To brzmi dobrze. Jakie są opłaty za kurs i plan zajęć?

7.Thanks. I'll speak to my daughter and let you know.
Dziękuje. Porozmawiam z moją córką i poinformuje ją.
5. Nie za bardzo. Przede wszystkim, w ang jest l.mn;)
W 7 "dam znać" (ale komu?)
edytowany przez Aaric: 02 sty 2015
5.Dobrze, co to za nauczyciele?
7.Dziękuje. Porozmawiam i poinformuje moją córkę.

Teraz dobrze?
W 7, YOU nie odnosi sie do córki. Pomysl chwilę;)
Porozmawiam z córką i poinformuje panią.

Dobrze?
Albo
...i "dam (tobie) pani/panu znać";)
edytowany przez Aaric: 02 sty 2015
Dziękuje bardzo za pomoc:)
Ad.1 WITAM. Czy tak się mówi, gdy przychodzisz do kogoś w jakiejś sprawie? Dawno w kraju nie byłem więc nie wiem;)
Cytat: Aaric
Ad.1 WITAM. Czy tak się mówi, gdy przychodzisz do kogoś w jakiejś sprawie? Dawno w kraju nie byłem więc nie wiem;)

Ja mowie "dzien dobry'
Ok poprawię to
Mogę prosić o sprawdzenie czy to jest dobrze?

1.Hi. I would like to complete in festival "Fashion week". I heard also myself there you are going to can you tell me what's it like show that one's fesitival?

2.Festival to continue 7 days. Of Monday to Friday to take place shows latest and funkiest clothing designed of the most successful design in the world. These will also includes shoes, coats,handbags.

3.Will there in the meantime some special events?

4.Of course yes. Beside concerts which to take place on Friday, Saturday will only be myself to meet with most famous fashion designer in the world Calvin Klein.

5.Calvin Klein - my favorite fashion designer. Whether they have others popular designers?

6.Yes. You will be there to meet also includes: More Jacobs, Nanette Lepore, Vera Wang, Jason Wu.

7.I think that will be also great fun and will be memorable festival. How much is the ticket? Can you buy booklet a whole week?
>>>>Mogę prosić o sprawdzenie czy to jest dobrze?
Kazde zdanie jest blednie napisane. Nie wiem co mamy poprawiac, ale...
1.I would like to 'complete' (zle slowo) in (przedimek) festival "Fashion week". I heard 'also myself' (zla kol slow) 'there you are going' (nie rozumiem tego) to can you tell me what's it like 'show that one's 'fesitival' (ortog)? (nie rozumiem tego)
2.Festival to continue (brak slowa) 7 days. 'Of' (po co to jest?) Monday to Friday to take place (co? gdzie? kiedy?) shows (przedimek) latest and funkiest clothing designed 'of the most' (co to jest?) successful design (tu brak slowa) in the world.
3.'Will there in the meantime some special events?' (calkowicie nie rozumiem tego zdania)
4.'Of course yes' (zla kolejnosc slow). Beside (przedimek) concerts which (brak slowa) to take place on Friday, Saturday will 'only be myself ' (nie rozumiem) to meet with (przedimek) most famous fashion designer in the world Calvin Klein.
5. 'Whether' (zle slowo) they have 'others' (zle slowo) popular designers?
6. You will be there to 'meet also includes' (nie rozumiem): More Jacobs, Nanette Lepore, Vera Wang, Jason Wu.
7.I think that (brak slowa) will 'be also' (zla kol slow) great fun and will be (przedimek) memorable festival. Can you buy (przedimek) booklet (brak slowa) 'a' (ok choc ja dalabym inne slowo) whole week?
Poprawiłam pierwsze zdanie czy teraz jest dobrze?

1.Hi. I would like to join in the festival "Fashion week". I heard that also you can get. Can you tell me what is the show of the festival?
2.Festival to continue for 7 days. A fashion show will be held form Monday till Friday to show case the most fashionable clothes created by the best designers in the world.

Czy to jest dobrze?
'I heard that also you can get. '....to co napisalas nie jest pelnym zdaniem...bo nie wiem co mam 'get')
Can you tell me what is 'the show' (cos tu nie tak, nie rozumiem o co chodzi) of the festival?
Cytat:
'I heard that also you can get. '....to co napisalas nie jest pelnym zdaniem...bo nie wiem co mam 'get')

Po polsku : Słyszałam, że też się tam wybierasz.
Cytat:
Can you tell me what is 'the show' (cos tu nie tak, nie rozumiem o co chodzi) of the festival?

Po polsku: Możesz powiedzieć mi jaki jest program tego festiwalu?
1.Hi. I would like to join in the festival "Fashion week".I've heard you're going there too. Can you tell me what is the programme of the festival?

Czy teraz jest poprawnie?
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie