Proszę o sprawdzenie listu

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Dear Mark, I’ve been thinking a lot about what Job I’d like to do in the future. I
n my opinion the best job for me is hairdressing, because I like to do something on someone’s hair, and I am said to be good at it. I know that it could be very rewarding and skilled work, but isn’t it great to do profession like that for a living? Work long hours and standing all days on legs aren’t sounds good, but in my mind, I can deal with it.
My family support me in my decision and they give me a lot of good advices for example which college should I choose or where can I serve an apprenticeship. It is very helpful.
Have you been thinking about your future? Which profession will be the best for you?
I look forward to hearing from you.
XYZ
I’ve been thinking a lot about what 'Job' (mala litera) I’d like to do in the future. In my opinion the best job for me is hairdressing, because I like to do something 'on' (zle slowo, nie robisz cos 'na wlosach, tylko 'z' wlosami) someone’s hair, and 'I am said' (nie, tutaj masz zle, ...and it is said that I am) 'to be' (niepotr) good at it. I know that it could be (przedimek) very rewarding and skilled work, but isn’t it great to 'do' (cos tu nie dac, nie mozesz 'do' a profession, tylko 'miec') (przedimek) profession like that for a living? 'Work' (tutaj masz dac slowo 'pracujac' a nie 'praca') long hours and standing 'all days' (zle - popraw) on legs 'aren’t' (dlaczego masz tutaj l. mnoga - 'are not' a pozniej 'sounds good' - pomysl) sounds good, but in my mind, I can deal with it.
My family 'support' (dokoncz slowo) me in my decision and they give me a lot of good 'advices' (to jest przeciez niepol.) for example which college 'should I' (zla kolejn slow) choose or where 'can I' (tutaj nie robisz pytania, tylko twierdzenie - jest roznica) serve an apprenticeship.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie