Wypowiedz ustna

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam :)

Proszę o sprawdzenie napisanej przeze mnie wypowiedzi ustnej, która jest mi potrzebna na piątek, nie mam tu nikogo kto by mógł mi pomóc a myślę, że to zajmie chwilkę :) Dzięki bardzo z góry :)

Chciałbym opowiedzieć o mojej pasji. Moją pasją jest Freestyle Football. Jest to dyscyplina sportu a może nawet bardziej sztuka polegająca na wykonywaniu różnych trików z piłką. Trenuję już ponad 4 lata, wcześniej od dziecka grywałem w klubie piłkarskim. Kiedy odkryłem Freestyle Football w Internecie z filmików na youtube, od razu się w tym zakochałem. Byłem pod wielkim wrażeniem, powiedziałem sobie łał jak oni to robią! Też tak chce! Początki były trudne, trenowałem i trenuję po 2-3 h dziennie, aktualnie mogę pochwalić się wieloma występami przed publicznością w zielonej górze, żarach, Gubinie, nowej soli. Rok temu występowałem na meczach reprezentacji Polski piłki halowej a także na mistrzostwach polski piłki ulicznej. Brałem udział także na różnych turniejach, rok temu dotarłem do ćwierćfinału turnieju ogólnopolskiego. Kocham to. Myślę, że piłka i ja to jedność. To tyle. Dziękuję.

I would like to tell you about my passion. My passion is Freestyle Football. It is a discipline of sport and perhaps even more art consists in performing various tricks with the ball. I train for more than four years, previously as a kid I used to play for the football club. When I discovered Freestyle Football on the Internet with videos on youtube, I immediately fell in love in this. I was so impressed, I said to myself, wow, how they do it! That's what I want! The beginning was hard, I train 2-3 hours a day, now I can be proud of many appearances before the audience in a Zielona Góra, Zary, Gubin, Nowa Sól. My biggest show was a year ago at the matches of the Polish national indoor football. hmm still well remember a show on the street soccer championship Polish. I took part also in different tournaments, a year ago I got to the quarter-finals of the national tournament. I love it. I think the ball and I are one. That's it. Thank you.
I would like to tell you about my passion. My passion is Freestyle Football. It is a discipline of sport and perhaps even more art consists=POLEGA, NIE 'POLEGAJĄCA' in performing various tricks with the ball. I train ZLY CZAS for more than four years, previously as a kid I used to play for the KTORY? JEST JEDEN NA SWIECIE? football club. When I discovered Freestyle Football on the Internet with videos='Z FILMAMI', NIE 'Z FILMOW' on youtube, I immediately fell in love in<-ZLE SLOWO this. I was so impressed, I said to myself, wow, how they do it UTWORZ POPRAWNIE PYTANIE! That's what I want! The beginning was hard, I train 2-3 hours a day, now I can be proud of many PUBLIC appearances before the audience in a ILE JEST ZIELONYCH GOR? Zielona Góra, Zary, Gubin, Nowa Sól. My biggest show was a year ago at the matches of the Polish national indoor football DRUŻYNA. hmm

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia