Czy poprawnie napisałam ten list?

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Mam zadane do napisania list do idola.
Będę wdzięczna za sprawdzenie i wszystkie uwagi :D
My name is ** and I am **. I am your huge fan. I live too far in order can meet you, therefore I am writing. There are a lot of things I would like to tell you but I don't know how to begin. You are talented. I am admiring your work. You are one and only. I love your last album. My favourite song is „Nice and slow”. I like Culture Club. I'm glad that you have got together again. I can not wait for your new album. I hope you plan a concert in Poland during your next tour.
My name is ** and I am **. I am your huge fan. I live too far in order can TO meet you, therefore<--ZMIEN NA 'SO' I am writing. There are a lot of things I would like to tell you but I don't know how to begin. You are talented. I am admiring <-- ZMIEN NA PRESENT SIMPLE your work. You are one and only. I love your last album. My favourite song is „Nice and slow”. I like Culture Club. I'm glad that you have got together again. I can not wait for your new album. I hope you plan <--ZMIEN NA JAKIŚ INNY CZAS a concert in Poland during your next tour.
@zielonosiwy
Jeśli napiszę: I hope you are planning... to bedzie dobrze?
edytowany przez ania_77: 07 lut 2015
tak