Sprawdzenie pracy

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Hej, mógłby ktoś sprawdzić pracę? Byłbym wdzięczny, nigdy nie uczyłem się angielskiego w szkole, czy dodatkowo i nie jestem pewien gramatycznie. Dzięki wielkie z góry :P

My name is XXXX. I grew up in XXXX, which has something about 80,000 people. In the beginning I was living in Żagań near Germany. At age of 3 I moved to Ostrów and raised there and lived there until I came to Wrocław to study.

I spend a lot of time working as a manager in ZXC which helps me to stay financially independent. I like to read magazines and books about psychology. If I have some more free time I like to work out a bit. Football is not the only sport that I like. I like to play tennis with my friends as well. My favourite writer is Sapkowkski with his saga about the witcher and the favourite film series is Star Wars.

My major is Food Safety and Quality at Wrocław University of Environmental and Life Science. After graduation, I want to start another major (Psychology) at University of Social Sciences and Humanities and while studying I plan to work in the Department of Food Safety and Quality that is connected with many companies in Poland and abroad. I have studied German as well at University of Wrocław.
My name is XXXX. I grew up in XXXX, where lived 80,000 people. On the beginning I was living in Żagań near Germany. At age of 3 I moved to Ostrów and I had raised there and had lived there until I came to Wrocław for study.I spent a lot of time working as a manager in ZXC which helps me to become financially independent. I like to read magazines and books about psychology. If I have free time I like to work out a bit. Football is not the only sport which I love. I like to play tennis with my friends . My favourite writer is Sapkowkski with his saga about the witcher and the favourite film series is Star Wars.My major is Food Safety and Quality at Wrocław University of Environmental and Life Science. After graduation, I want start another major (Psychology) at University of Social Sciences and Humanities and while studying I plan to work in the Department of Food Safety and Quality that is CONNECTED with many companies in Poland and abroad. I have studied German as well at University of Wrocław.
@maahii - za salob znasz angielski, zeby poprawiac.
maahii
Wprowadzasz ludzi w blad - nie znasz angielskiego na tyle. Prosze dostosowac twoja pomoc do tego, do czego jestes zdolna, i nie wymyslac.

I grew up in XXXX, 'where lived' (bzdury) 80,000 people. 'On' (zle slowo) the beginning I 'was living' (zly czas) in Żagań near Germany. At (brak przedimka) age of 3 I moved to Ostrów and I 'had' (zle slowo) raised there and 'had' (niepotr- zly czas) lived there until I came to Wrocław for study. I spent a lot of time working as a manager in ZXC which 'helps' (zly czas) me to become financially independent.
After graduation, I want start another major (Psychology) at (brak przedimka) University of Social Sciences and Humanities and while studying I plan to work in the Department of Food Safety and Quality that is CONNECTED with many companies in Poland and abroad. I 'have' (wg mnie niepotr) studied German as well at (brak przedimka) University of Wrocław.

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia