Agreeing and disagreeing

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Proszę o sprawdzenie.
- muzyczne upodobania mają wpływ na to jak sie zachowują ludzie.
That may be true, but not always. Sometimes people dressed in black associate with metal. Chavs associate with rap. I think that most people listen to music for the lyrics, not to show off your style.
- ludzie są bardziej agresywni w internecie niż w życiu realnym.
That's so true. People are braver on the internet than in real life. They are often anonymous. They can vent their anger, feel better
- dorośli są bardziej agresywni niż młodzi ludzie.
I'm afraid I have to disagree. More and more young people are convicted of vandalism, robberies, assaults. Young people are sometimes drugged, which affects their aggression
edytowany przez Igaag: 05 mar 2015
Proszę o sprawdzenie.
- muzyczne upodobania mają wpływ na to jak sie zachowują ludzie.
That may be true, but not always. Sometimes people dressed in black associate TU I W ANSTEPNYM ZDANIU MUSI BYC STRONA BIERNA, BO NAPISALES 'KOJARZA SIEBIE' with metal. Chavs associate with rap. I think that most people listen to music for the lyrics, not to show off your MÓJ? DLACZEGO KTOS MIALBY POKAZYWAC MOJ STYL? style.
- ludzie są bardziej agresywni w internecie niż w życiu realnym.
That's so true. People are braver=DZIELNIEJSI on the internet than in real life. They are often anonymous. They can vent their anger, feel better CALOSC MNIE NIEPRZEKONUJE, POPRACUJ TROCHE NAD TRESCIA
- dorośli są bardziej agresywni niż młodzi ludzie.
I'm afraid I have to disagree. More and more young people are convicted of vandalism, robberies, assaults. Young people are sometimes drugged - TO ZNACZY,ZE KTOS IM PODAL NARKOTYKI, NAPISZ 'HIGH ON DRUGS', which affects their aggression