ROZPRAWKA - sprawdźcie i pomózcie mi je dobrze pisac.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
in this essay I will consider a problem that does a new driver should learn drive with experienced person. My opinion I will stirve in belowe arguments.

To begin you have to remember that the skill driving a car will acquire with time. Driver should learn of person with bigger experience at least one year. To my mind he usually has a better reflex and concetration on the road. The motorist can find out more about how corectly drive a car, how behave on the road. He has an awareness that the pasanger is not a driving instructor and do not help him brake in situation with danger of someone life or collision.

Secondly, I would say that drive with experienced person could be stressful for driver. He has the awareness that he couldn't drive without him. He could feel pressure that he is all time control. Accordingly he will not loosely in car especially when the passenger is nervous.

Actually, driver should have more freedom because will be situation when nobody can drive somewhere with him. Moreover , this law will be burden other people. They have to take responsibility in significant part. They have to take care about him and traffic road.

All things considered I think that this law is no a good idea, because if person want be a good driver, he will strive that somebody help him and no law should not prompt him to that.

Zdaje sobie sprawę że to nie jest wcale dobre, jest bardzo słabe, ale żależy mi żeby się nauczyć.
Prosze, napiszcie mi nad czym musze koniecznie popracować i jak macie jakieś słówka pdf, które na pewno sie przydadzą, podajcie. Matura w maju i czas goni :)
sorry, ale to za wysoki poziom dla Ciebie. Juz pierwsze zdanie pokazuje, ze nie wiesz, jak ukladac pytania, nie wiesz, jak wygladaja bezokoliczniki w angielskim, no inie masz pojecia o przedimkach. Dalej jest tak samo zle. Nawet jezeli wskazemy wszystkie bledy, nie bedziesz wiedzial, jak je poprawic.
Dlaczego musisz pisac rozprawki na tym poziomie?

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie