opinia

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Proszę o korektę:

These two stories was a little strange for me. First of them- “ Funny Story About a Little Old Lady” was terrible for me, and when I read its I felt disgust. And the reason why is that subjects like death and sickness are very serious for me and I never make a joke of them. I can only sympathize with this men and I wouldn't wish so cruel wife on anybody . . Second of the stories „ Is Romance Dead?” shows us poor true that nowadays people during their marriage don't display love each other . Especially husbands don't do it because they think that they don' need to. So In my opinion Dave's wife response was justified. What is more, his wife signalised him that he should make amends.

Z góry dziękuję :)
These two stories 'was' (stories to l. mnoga, a 'was' to l. pojdyncza - nie tedy droga) a little strange for me. (przedimek) first of them- “ Funny Story About a Little Old Lady” was terrible for me, and when I read 'its' (zle slowo) I felt disgust. 'And' (nie zaczynaj zdan z 'and' przeziez w polskim tez nie zaczynasz z ...i') the reason why is that subjects like death and sickness are very serious for me and I never make a joke of them. I can only sympathize with 'this' (daj tutaj l. mnoga) men and I wouldn't wish so cruel (tutaj brakuje A) wife on anybody . . (przedimek) second of the stories „ Is Romance Dead?” shows us 'poor true' (cos tego nie rozumiem) that nowadays people during their marriage don't display love TO each other . Especially husbands don't do it because they think that they don'T need to.
What is more, his wife 'signalised' (nie tutaj 'signaled') TO him that he should make amends.
W sjp.pwn.pl podają że można zaczynać zdanie od 'i' i innych spójników, jeżeli to zdanie nawiązuje do poprzedniego. Ang źródła sugerują że też można.
Cytat: Aaric
W sjp.pwn.pl podają że można zaczynać zdanie od 'i' i innych spójników, jeżeli to zdanie nawiązuje do poprzedniego. Ang źródła sugerują że też można.

Wszystko mozna - ale podaj mi naukowe propozycje, gdzie znani nam jezykoznawcy pisza/mowia ze to jest OK.
Napisałaś dziewczynie że się tak nie pisze, niech będzie twoja racja;)
Cytat: Aaric
Napisałaś dziewczynie że się tak nie pisze, niech będzie twoja racja;)

Oh, wise one....
Mirosław Bańko, profesor Wydziału Polonistyki Uniwersytetu Warszawskiego na ten temat się wypowiedział. Co może być bardziej "naukowe" niż to?;)
edytowany przez Aaric: 22 mar 2015
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa