list z zażaleniem - proszę o sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Dear Mr Dawkins,
I am writing to complain about the shortage of the cycling paths in our city and consequently it is very hard to me and the other habitants of the city to cycle comfortably. My friends and I have been walking a lot recently and have noticed many places where new cycling paths could be created and old ones improved.
In comparison with neighbouring cities ours is the largest in terms of the population and also the area. However we have the least bicycle paths which is a big trouble for the habitants of the city. Commuting, air pollution, traffic jams and the noise. We can solve all of these problems thanks to the several decisions and the investments. Thanks to the many bicycle lanes it can be easier to the habitants to get to work and also it is good for their health. If there are less cars on the roads it is sure that the level of air pollution, traffic jams and noise will be lower. Moreover, cycling is a very good idea to spend free and can make people happy. It is important to tell that there are many people who are crazy about cycling in our city and more paths can allow them to improve their skills, train more comfortably and achieve better results in their beloved discipline.
Please do not ignore this isue because there are many advantages resulting from this idea. I sincerly trust you will solve this problem.
Yours faithfully,
XYZ
I am writing to complain about the shortage of the cycling paths in our city and consequently it is very hard to FOR me and the other habitants of the city to cycle comfortably. My friends and I have been walking a lot recently and have noticed many places where new cycling paths could be created and old ones improved.
In comparison with neighbouring cities ours is the largest in terms of theNIEPOTRZEB population and also the area. However we have the least bicycle paths which is a big trouble for the habitants of the city. Commuting, air pollution, traffic jams and the noise. We can solve all of these problems thanks to theNIEPOTRZEB several decisions and theNIEPOTRZEB investments. Thanks to the many bicycle lanes it can be easier to FOR the habitants to get to work and also it is good for their health. If there are less cars on the roads it is sure that the level of air pollution, traffic jams and noise will be lower. Moreover, cycling is a very good idea to spend free and can make people happy. It is important to tell that there are many people who are crazy about cycling in our city and more paths can allow them to improve their skills, train more comfortably and achieve better results in their beloved discipline.
Please do not ignore this isue because there are many advantages resulting from this idea. I sincerly trust you will solve this problem.
Yours faithfully,
I am writing to complain about the shortage of 'the' (wg mnie niepotr) cycling paths in our city and consequently it is very hard to FOR me and the other INhabitants of the city to cycle comfortably. However we have the least bicycle paths which is 'a big trouble' (to mozna ujac inaczej, bardziej naukowo) for the INhabitants of the city.
Thanks to the many bicycle lanes it can be easier to FOR the INhabitants to get to work and also it is good for their health. If there are 'less' (wg mnie 'fewer') cars on the roads it is 'sure' (moze lepoej 'likely') that the level of air pollution, traffic jams and noise will 'be lower' (mozna tez 'decrease').
It is important to 'tell' (zle slowo, tutaj 'say') that there are many people who are crazy about cycling in our city and more paths can allow them to improve their skills, train more comfortably and achieve better results in their beloved discipline.
Please do not ignore this 'isue' (ortog) because there are many advantages resulting from this idea. I 'sincerly' (ortog) trust THAT you will solve this problem.

« 

Praca za granicą

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie