List z matury próbnej.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witajcie maturę próbną miałem pod koniec stycznia i ogólnie byłem zadowolony - 60% jednak bardzo słabo poszedł mi list a przynajmniej tak mi się wydaje gdyż uzyskałem jedynie punkty za - (T3 - 1, F - 1, S - 2) nie bardzo wiem co te zapisy oznaczają ale mniejsza o to po prostu punktów malutko. Tak wyglądał ten list, marginesy mam czerwone i widzę, że sporo błędów językowych jednak chciałbym aby ktoś sprawdził i tak mniej więcej wytłumaczył nad czym popracować.

Dear Friends,

I'm writing to invitation which you send to me. I'm really thanks, it's important to me and of course I'm accepted invite and I start package few minutes ago. That's right, I have question about what I need to give to you country. On this moment I pack few clothes for sunny weather, like - short pants, T-Shirts, hat and diving coustume because I hear in Australia all year is sunny weather, is it? If not inform me about it in next list. I wanna buy to you little gift, I think about book of interesting places in Poland. If you wanna something different, inform me. I been in Australia 23th of July on 7 P.M on central airport in Sydney. I wear white polo t-shirt, white pants and hat well you find me easy.

Cheers, XYZ
nic tu nie jest dobrze
to, ze dostales 60% z calosci tylko swiadczy o banalnosci tej matury
To już nie moja wina, że matura jest "banalna", głównie z zadań słuchowych miałem max'a i dlatego nazbierało się na 60% a list poszedł tragicznie stąd też chciałbym to poprawić.

Dear Friends,

I am writing because of your invitation. Thank you very much, it is important for me. Of course, I accept your invitation and began to pack up a few minutes ago. I have a question. What should I bring to your country? At this moment I packed some clothes for sunny weather such as shorts, T-shirts, caps and costume for diving because I heard that in Australia it is sunny weather throughout the year, is it? If not inform me about it, in next letter. I'd like to buy you a little gift. I thought about the book with interesting places in Poland. If you would like something different inform me. I'll be in Australia on June 23, at 7 pm, the central airport in Sydney. I was dressed white polo t-shirt, white pants and cap so you find me easily.

Cheers, XYZ.

???
Uważaj na czasy. Np końcowe zdania:
Ja będę w Australii on.... Byłem ubrany ...
+ inne błędy;)
edytowany przez Aaric: 12 kwi 2015

« 

Fonetyka i fonologia