List do kolegi, w którym zaproponuje mu pójście na lekcje tańca.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Dear Tom,
I write you this letter, because I wanted you to thank you for the last message.
I am glad that you are with Cathy. She is very pretty and intelligent. I am glad that you take the wedding. I know that you can not dance. I think you should sign up for dance lessons. Surprised at all at the wedding. Your wife will be delighted! I am sure everyone will envy you, because everyone would want to dance well. Who knows, maybe you will be a famous dancer :)
I think you should choose dance school ' You can dance '. My sister |100| went there. She believes that it is a really good school.
I hope that you will be informed me about the progress in science. We will see you at the wedding.
Good luck
XYZ
Dear Tom,
I write you this letterZLY CZAS I BRAK 'DO', because I wanted you<-- CHCIALAM ZEBYŚ to thank you for the last message.
I am glad that you are with Cathy. She is very pretty and intelligent. I am glad that you takeZLY CZASOWNIK I ZLY CZAS the wedding. I know that you can not dance. I think you should sign up for dance lessons. Surprised at all at the wedding<--TRANSLATOR? ZLE. Your wife will be delighted! I am sure everyone will envy you, because everyone would want to dance well. Who knows, maybe you will be a famous dancer :)
I think you should choose PRZEDIMEK dance school ' You can dance '. My sister |100| went there. She believes that it is a really good school.
I hope that you will be informed CZEMU DALA TU STRONE BIERNA? me about the progress in science. We will see you at the wedding.
Good luck
Więc jak to powinno być poprawnie ? ;/
zadaj to pytanie nauczycielce
Muszę to oddać jt na ocene, chciałabym dostać dobrą ocenę
edytowany przez Daria9101997: 15 kwi 2015
nic nie poprawilas
napisałam, jak umiałam, miałam nadzieję na poprawę...
masz pokazane bledy, popraw je i wklej calosc, dostaniesz ewentualne dalsze wskazowki
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie