Czy tekst jest napisany poprawnie?

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Jeśli mógłbym prosić o ewentualne poprawienie błędnych elementów.

My true story started when I’d arrived to my family, they’re living in a small village called Belno, 25, maybe 30 kilometers from Kielce. I arrived there for Christmas but my right story began in the New Year’s Eve. One day before that we had been collecting whipround for the party, it was held on the depot, located 500 meters away from us. We’d collected a pretty penny so we went to shop and bought there some chips, juices and, of course, a lot of vodka, which was the most expensive. The next day, in the morning, we went to depot to scour the dirty floor, windows etc. When we done we were exhausted, so immediately after return home we’d set alarm at 6 p.m. and we went sleep.

6 p.m. – rise and shine, we ate something, brushed our teeth and got changed. At 9 p.m. we went to depot, there was a lot of people. I met a few of them, so thereupon I had to drank vodka with them. One shot, another, and another, and one more then we went to dance. After that someone pulled me out from there and got me a cigarette. Normally, I wouldn’t get it, but I was squiffy so I got it and lit it. That was my mistake, it tasted like sh… it tasted absolutely disgusting, but I didn’t know and still don’t know why I liked it then, fortunately it was my first and last cigarette. Suddenly the clock struck midnight, champagnes flowed and everybody wished each other all the best, me too but I don’t think so that anyone of them understood my mumbling.

I don’t know when I betook onself off and back home, I thought that I’d been going home. I wasn’t squiffy then, I was f**king drunk my brain didn’t cooperate with my legs, in fact it didn’t cooperate with other parts of my body, like my eyes ‘cause I hardly saw the road but my hearing made amends. I heard some bells, maybe it was the time to visit God so I followed them. Then I didn’t care if I’m going home or church I just went straight ahead. I remember some light, bells and that’s all when it comes to my trip. I woke up morning in my aunt’s house, you probably ask: “So, you did find the way to home?”. Well, no I didn’t. I woke up in the morning with awesome gigantic headache but it wasn’t hangover. My cousins told me when I decided to back home they walked after me, maybe not after me but 500 meters or far after me, it doesn’t matter. They told me that I bumped into road sign, which was leaned forward and after that I finished up in a ditch, 7 kilometers from my aunt’s home.
I don’t know how they dragged me into home, but told that they had fun.
My true story started when I’d arrived to
podziekuj administracji forum, ze nie potrafi sobie poradzic z bledem uniemozliwjajacym cytowanie. Nie bede tego poprawial drugi raz.
firefox czy opera?
opera
Moze w tym tkwi problem chociaz nie powienien bo czasami przegladarka moze byc winna przy wysylaniu polskich znakow. Ale przeciez ma dzialac w kazdej. Ta strona jest w HTML5. Ja uzywam firefox i chyba obecnie nie ma takiego problemu, raz byl chyba pamietam, mozesz sprobowac w nim dla proby, jesli problem sie powtorzy to moze to nie jest problem przegladarki ale znacznika 'readmore'

to moze adminowi pomoc:

https://pl.forums.wordpress.org/topic/ucina-tekst-nie-respektuje-znacznika-readmore
edytowany przez savagerhino: 23 maj 2015
najwyraźniej ucina tekst, bo cos interpretuje jako znacznik
< albo > albo jeden z tych znakow z lacznikiem odpowiednio z prawej i lewej strony.
juz wiem o co chodzi

p.s. jak uzywacz < tych znakow> to tekst jest ucinany?

robie probe teraz

zrobilem probe i wiem na czym polega problem
<--more-->
ok, zrobilem probe
ty zawsze jak poprawiasz dajesz angle brackets with double dashes, prawda?
kontynuuje
krotko mowiac, jak po pierwszym less than bracket bedzie !
to tekst bedzie uciety

puscilem <--more--> wczesnie z tym exclamatiom po lewym <
i nie bylo postu

wiec najwidocznie w jakies linijce u ciebie byl ten ! po > i to ucielo

Admin musi to poczytac, ale on chyba tu rzadko zaglada
Wiem teraz ze to nie jest problem przegladarki .. i dlatego ide do sklepu
<--do sklepu-->
<--do sklepu--!>

jak daje wykrzyknik po lewej to nie wchodzi tekst
robie strzalke z jednego lacznika.
<-
->
zaczelo wariowac, tyle napisalem rzeczy dla admina i wszystko ucielo ale sprobuje jeszcze raz
Cytat: mg
robie strzalke z jednego lacznika.
<-
->

<-test->
Misiales gdzies dac wykrzyknik po pierwszym, tesra zribilem test z jednyn lacznikiem, tak samo nie wszedl tekst z wykrzykniekiem, jak w ogole nie dawales wykrzyknika nigdzieto nie mam pojecia dlaczego tak sie dzieje

ale jesli chodzi o wykrzyknik to:
FAO: admin
Bingo!
http://www.tutorialspoint.com/html/html_comments.htm

quote,
Comments do not nest which means a comment can not be put inside another comment. Second the double-dash sequence "--" may not appear inside a comment except as part of the closing --> tag. You must also make sure that there are no spaces in the start-of-comment string.
Example

Here given comment is a valid comment and will be wiped off by the browser.
faktycznie z wykrzyknikiem nie wchodzi, ale nie daję wykrzyknika w komentarzach.
no to nie wiem, musi przejrzec kod content
albo zajrzec w te dwa linki, on jest web master, i musi zrobic tak zeby uzytkownik sie nie denenrwowal, to sie da zrobic tylko tzreba chciec

mysle tez ze cos jest zle z 'readmore'
albo zainstaluj firefox dla proby i przetestuj, moze problem sie rozwiaze

admin

< -test1
< !--test2
< --test3

tekst dalej
Dziękuję, budzi nadzieję na przyszłość. Wypróbuję przy najbliższej okazji, czy mogę poprawiać 'po staremu', używając znaków < oraz >
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Mógłby ktoś przetłumaczyć proszę

»

Studia językowe