Porownaj dom w PL z domem w UK...

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
PROSZE ma ktos czas zeby sprawdzic moje zadanie???

My house in England is situated in a busier city than my house in Poland. My house in Poland is situated in a nicer and quieter area. The house in my mother country is bigger and more comfortable. In England I live in the terrecet home. In Poland I lived in the semi-detached house with a big garden and hire gigants windows. In a summer time every week we must move the grass. I hated it, but now I'm missed.

My present house is smaller but the same nice and cosy. My house in UK has 5 rooms but all there are very practical. There is a small but functional kitchen a bathroom a living room and a 2 bedrooms.

In Poland I had bigger house because I lived with my parents my sister and my brother, now I live only with my fiance and we don't need big home.

My kitchen in Poland was better because there are all equipment such as huge fridge a dishwasher a cooker and of course big round table with many chairs when we can eat family dinners.

In Poland I had warmer living room. A living room was our favourite place. I liked to spend a lot of time talking and watching TV with my family. My present living room has more comfortable sofa just for me:).

My bedroom is smaller but the same all is blue. The walls curtains and a douve. In Poland I had a big bedroom with a big more comfortable bed.

In Poland I had bigger garden than in the UK. Full of flowers and threes. A barbecue and deck chairs for me my family and friends.

My home in Poland is unique and amazing because this home built my dad about 10years ago. In my home in poland was many family photos.
In England I live in the terrecet NIE MA TAKIEGO SLOWA. I NIE JEST TO JEDYNY TAKI DOM! home. In Poland I lived in the NIE JEST TO JEDYNY TAKI DOM! semi-detached house with a big garden and hire NIE ROZUMIEM gigants SPRAWDZ W SLOWNIKU 'OLBRZYMIE, GIGANTYCZNE' windows. In a summer time NAPISZ PROSCIEJ 'W LECIE' every week we must MUSIMY - TERAZ? move =RUSZAC the grass. I hated it, but now I'm missed.=JESTEM TESKNIONY

My present house is smaller but the same JUST AS nice and cosy. My house in PRZEDIMEK UK has 5 rooms but all there NIE ROZUMIEM 'WSZYSTKO TAM SĄ' are very practical. There is a small but functional kitchen a bathroom a living room BRAKUJE DWOCH PRZECINKOW and a TO JEST LICZBA MNOGA 2 bedrooms.

In Poland I had PRZEDIMEK bigger house because I lived with my parents my sister and my brother, now I live only with my fiance and we don't need PRZEDIMEK big home ZLE SLOWO.

My kitchen in Poland was better because there are SĄ all equipment such as PRZEDIMEK huge fridge a dishwasher a cooker and of course PRZEDIMEK big round table with many chairs when KIEDY we can eat family dinners. DLACZEGO NIE UZYWASZ PRZECINKOW?

In Poland I had PRZEDIMEK warmer living room. A ILE ICH BYLO? living room was our favourite place. I liked to spend a lot of time talking and watching TV with my family. My present living room has PRZEDIMEK more comfortable sofa just for me:).

My bedroom is smaller but the same ZLE all is blue. The walls curtains and a douve TO NIE JEST ZDANIE, OSTATNIE SLOWO BRAK LITERY . In Poland I had a big bedroom with a big more comfortable bed.

In Poland I had PRZEDIMEK bigger garden than in the UK. Full of flowers TO NIE JEST ZDANIE and threes. TRÓJEK A barbecue and deck chairs for me my family and friends.KOLEJNE ZDANIE BEZ CZASOWNIKA

My home in Poland is unique and amazing because this home built my dad TEN DOM ZBUDOWAL MOJEGO TATE about 10years ago. In my home in poland BRAK PODMIOTU, ZLA KONSTRUKCJA ZDANIA was many family photos.
In England I live in a terraced house. In Poland I lived in a detached house with a big garden. In a summer time every week we have to move the grass. I hated it, but now I'm missing.

My present house is smaller, but just as nice and cosy. My house in the UK has 5 rooms. There is a smaller, but very functional kitchen, a bathroom, a living room and 2 bedroom.

In Poland I had a bigger house, because I lived with my partners, my sister and my brother, now I live only with my fiance and we don't need a big house.

My kitchen in Poland was better, because there is all equipment such as a huge fridge, a dishwasher, a cooker and of course a big round table with many chairs, where we can eat family dinners.

In Poland I had a warmer living room. The living room was our favourite place. I liked to spend a lot of time talking and watching TV with my family. My present living room has a more comfortable sofa just for me.

My bedroom is smaller, but is just as blue. In Poland I had a big bedroom with a big comfortable bed.

In Poland I had a bigger garden than in the UK. The garden was full of flowers, trees, a barbecue and deck chairs for me, my family and friends.
nie zmienilas in a summer time
have to = musimy, teraz
I miss that
2 sypialnia
partners? wow!
przed now kropka albo but
there is - jest, dlaczego ciagle mieszasz czas terazniejszy i przeszly
podobnie 'can eat' - mieszkasz tam teraz?
just as blue - tak samo niebieski. Tu wystarczy 'is also blue'

kilka pierwszych zdan wykasowalem, bo nie bylo w nich bledu. Mozesz je oczywiscie dac w wypracowaniu
every week we have to move the grass musimy 'przeprowadzać' trawę
mg ok rozumiem...
dziekuje bardzo ze chcialo ci sie sprawdzic i poprawic moje zadanie..
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.