Rozprawka na temat nauki małych dzieci j.obcych

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Many parents leads a discussion about the very early teching children foreign languages. There is no simple solution to the issuse because every paretns want the best for children.
I think that children should feelings foreign languages children easily assimilate new skills. Small children imitat anythink and everythink making it easier to remember.
Other one hand it is a good idea to teach children languageschildhood because some young people are not good at learning. On the other hand we do not take them for excess learning.
However there are disadvantages, too. Childrens should learn to perfect their native language and then other languages. Supporters of the issues believe that the child will confuse languages. They believe that the brilliant idea sentence will use words in different languages.
Personally, I belive that children should from an early age learning different languages. Ofcourse science should be conducted ina fun and moderation.

Proszę o poprawę błędów :)
Many parents leads ZUPEŁNIE ŹLE, NP. ARE INVOLVED IN THE discussion about (the very early teching children foreign languages) TO JEST ZUPEŁNIE ŹLE, SKORZYSTAJ Z KONSTRUKCJI TEACH SOMETHING TO SOMEBODY I ROZWIŃ 'EARLY'. There is no simple solution to theTHIS issuse because every paretns< -ORTOGRAFIA want the best for BRAK SŁOWA children.
I think that children should feelings< -NAPISALAS 'POWINNY UCZUCIA' foreign languages children easily assimilate new skills. Small children imitat ORTOGRAF anythink ORTOGRAF and everythink ORTOGRAFmaking it ALE CO? easier to remember.
Other one hand it is a good idea to teach children languageschildhood < -CO TU ROBI TO SŁOWO?because some young people are not good at learning. On the other hand we do not take them for excess learning NIEZROZUMIAŁE ZDANIE.
However there are disadvantages, too. Childrens should learn to perfectMASTER their native language and then DAJ TU JAKIŚ CZASOWNIK other languages. PRZEDIMEK Supporters of the issues< -SPRAW? believe that the child will confuse languages. They believe that (the brilliant idea sentence) NIEZROZUMIAŁE will use words in different languages.
Personally, I belive that children should START from an early age learning different languages AT AN EARLY AGE. Ofcourse science should be conducted ina fun and moderation< -NIEZROZUMIAŁE ZDANIE.
Nie doubloj watkow, bo to nie dziala dobrze na moje nerwy. Wszystko w jednym.
edytowany przez terri: 31 sty 2016

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie