Sprawdzenie krótkiego prostego tekstu

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
My last holidays I spent in Paris, it was at end of July. I went to France with my brother Tom and his girlfriend Beata. We got there by plane. We stayed in a great hotel in the center of Paris. Our holiday lasted 7 days. The whole time we had beautiful weather. We visited many interesting places including of course the Eiffel Tower. In the evenings we went dance in local clubs. Our trip was fantastic, we spent there glamorous moments. One thing I know for sure. I will never eat snails again ! I was sick 3 days after that !
edytowany przez chudy92: 01 lut 2016
Imo, nie będzie I've bo podajesz kiedy to się odbyło.
Np We stayed at a great hotel
In the evenings we went dance
after them -nie
edytowany przez Aaric: 01 lut 2016
My last holidays I spent in Paris, it was at (brak przedimka) end of July.
We were living in a great hotel in the center (centre - BrE) of Paris.
In the evenings we went 'dance' (inne slowo) in local clubs. Our trip was fantastic, we spent there 'glamorous' (cos to slowo mnie nie za bardzo pasuje, moze jakies inne) moments.
I was sick (tutaj cos brakuje, bo jak okreslasz czas, to chyba FOR) 3 days after that.
To brzmi 'trzy dni po' ja by dał 'przez 3 dni' (bez 'after that')
Już ci terri podała. Nic dziwnego że tu nikt nic nie wie;)
My last holidays I spent in Paris, it was at the end of July. I went to France with my brother Tom and his girlfriend Beata. We got there by plane. We stayed in a great hotel in the centre of Paris. Our holiday lasted 7 days. We had beautiful weather the whole time. We visited many interesting places including of course the Eiffel Tower. In the evenings we went to have fun in local clubs. Our trip was fantastic, we spent there a lof of unforgettable moments. One thing I know for sure. I will never eat snails again ! I was sick for 3 days !
The whole time we had beautiful weather - zmień szyk
edytowany przez zielonosiwy: 01 lut 2016
@chudy jak zmienisz dance żeby było gramatyczne?
szczerze, nie mam pojęcia co tu jest źle.
Cytat: chudy92
szczerze, nie mam pojęcia co tu jest źle.

dance - to jest 'taniec'
dancing' to jest to, co robisz (dobrze czy zle) kiedy muzyka gra.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Nauka języka

»

Pomoc językowa