Penal Code

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
In my talk I am going to tell you about the types of penalties in the polish Penal Code. I have divided my presentation into three parts. Point one deals with the concept of penalty. I will try to explain you what wxactly it is. I will give you the most necessary information. I am going to define each of them and show you how everything works in the polish legal system.

The penalty is defined as the repression of experienced mischief in common perlance. However, in legal theory the criminal penalty is considered as a personal complaint which is beared by the violator as a retaliation for the committed crime. The criminal penalty expresses the condemnation and is administered on the state behalf by the court. The penalties are the legal consistency. They must be predicted in the legal act. The state body administers the punishment which undermines freedom, property, human dignity and other legal interests. The complaint must be deliberated. The main purposes of penalty are the preventative purpose and the fair purpose. The first one prevents committing crimes by the same person or another. We can single a new division here - general prevention and particular prevention. The general prevention has an impact on another people, not on the violator. The particular prevention has an impact only on the violator. The fair purpose is very important, because the penalty should be commensurate to the crime. The penalty must be commensurate to the violator's fault and malignancy. The article 32 lists such kinds of penalties: fine, restriction of liberty, deprivation of liberty, deprivation of liberty for 25 years and deprivation of liverty for life.
In my talk I am going to tell you about the types of penalties in the polish WIELKA LITERA TU I W INNYCH MIEJSCACH Penal Code. I have divided my presentation into three parts. Point CZEMU NIE PART? one deals with the concept of penalty. I will try to explain you what wxactly it is. I will give you the most necessary information. I am going to define each of them CZEGO? and show you how everything works in the polish legal system.

The INNY PRZEDIMEK TU I W INNYCH MIEJSCACH Z PENALTY penalty is defined as the repression of experienced CO? mischief in common perlance. ORTOGR However, in legal theory the criminal penalty is considered as a personal complaint CO? which is beared NIEREGULARNY by the violator as a retaliation for the committed crime POLELNIONE PRZESTEPSTWO NIE TLUMACZY SIE DOSLOWNIE. The criminal penalty expresses the USUN PRZEDIMEK condemnation and is administered on the state behalf INNA KOLEJNOSC WYRAZOW I TRZEBA COS DODAC by the court. The penalties are the legal consistency NIE ROZUMIEM. They must be predicted TO SLOWO ZNACZY, ZE PRZEWIDUJESZ COS Z PRZYSZLOSCI in the legal act. The state body administers the punishment which undermines freedom, property, human dignity and other legal interests. The complaint CO TO ZNACZY? must be deliberated USUN 'D'. The main purposes of penalty are the preventative purpose and the fair purpose. The first one prevents OSOBE PRZED POPELNIENIEM committing crimes by the same person or another. We can single ZLE SLOWO a new division here - general prevention and particular prevention. The NADUZYWASZ THE general prevention has an impact on another people, not on the violator. The particular prevention has an impact only on the violator. The fair purpose is very important, because the penalty should be commensurate to INNY PRZYIMEK the crime. The penalty must be commensurate to the violator's fault and malignancy UZYWA SIE TAKIEGO SLOWA?. The USUN PRZEDIMEK article 32 JAKIEGO KODEKSU lists such kinds of penalties AS fine, restriction of liberty, deprivation of liberty, deprivation of liberty for 25 years and deprivation of liverty for life.

»

Pomoc językowa