List motywacyjny - recepcjonistka matura pisemna.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Proszę o sprawdzenie i poprawienie listu gdzie są błędy.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing this letter to you for a job as a receptionist at the hotel. My name is XXX and I come from Poland.
Before I was working as a receptionist in guesthouse at the sea. Then I worked in a restaurant as a waitress. I know of three foreign languages: english, german and frenach.
My character traits that are good for receptionist to the accuracy and responsibility. All their mantle doing the best as I can and I have it all planned out in before.
To the letter I enclose your Cv and photo. Also send a certificate of completed language courss. As the need arises I can send in your reference.

Yours faithfully
XYZ
I am writing this letter 'to you' (a do kogo innego mozesz to wlasnie pisac, nie trzeba tego wspominac) (ale tutaj mozna napisac 'to enquire') for a job as a receptionist at the hotel.
Before (ale czego? trzeba napisac ...before I got up this morning and brushed my teeth?) I was working as a receptionist 'in' (zle, tutaj AT) (brak przedimka) guesthouse at the seaSIDE (ale miejsce, kraj to jest jakas tajemnica panstwowa). Then (ale kiedy, prosze podac rok) I worked in a restaurant as a waitress. I know 'of' (nie, prosze nie uzywac tego slowa, bo to znaczy, ze ty kiedys tam slyszalas o 3 jezykach, ja slyszalam o 2,000 ale nie znaczy ze ich znam) three foreign languages: 'english' (duza litera, nazwa wlasna), 'german' (duza litera) and 'frenach' (blsad ortog i duza litera).
My character traits that are good for BEING A receptionist 'to the' (nie rozumiem uzycia tych slow, tutaj ARE) accuracy and responsibility. 'All their mantle' (tego to calkowicie nie rozumiem) doing the best 'as' (niepotr) I can and I have it all planned out 'in before' (tego nie rozumiem).
'To the letter' (niepotr) I enclose 'your' (moje? chyba nie, to jest 'twoje') Cv and photo. (ale kto to robi? musisz napisac) also send a certificate of completed language 'courss' (blad ortog). As the need arises I can send in 'your' (zle slowo) reference.

Yours faithfully
XYZ[/quote]
a tak będzie dobrze? "all the duties entrusted to me" zamiast 'All their mantle'

Cytat:
'in before' (tego nie rozumiem).
tu chodziło mi o to: ... a także mam wszystko zaplanowane wcześniej
a tak będzie dobrze? "all the duties entrusted to me" zamiast 'All their mantle'

Cytat:
'in before' (tego nie rozumiem).
tu chodziło mi o to: ... a także mam wszystko zaplanowane wcześniej
Twoje prace są zawsze jakieś koślawe:)
Before I was working as a receptionist in guesthouse at the sea. np Formerly I used to to work as...
np. The accuracy and responsibility are the traits that make me a good candidate for...
np. ...at a seaside guesthouse.
edytowany przez Aaric: 01 maj 2016
Cytat:
Formerly I used to to work as...

dwa razy pod rząd 'to' ?
Moja pomyłka, jedno 'to';)
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

»

Pomoc językowa