Prośba o sprawdzenie tekstu

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Bardzo proszę o sprawdzenie tego tekstu. Będę wdzięczna za pomoc :)

I have a great passion for horses and horse racing since almost 10 years. I appeared on the race track for the first time when I was about 12 years old and I remained there until now.
Race horses are the perfect speed machines - they're fast, brave, strong and ambitious. Moreover, each of them are very free spirited, beautiful and sensitive. When you're looking at them - you see poetry in motion.
I love going to the race track, where I can watch the races, take some pictures and spend time with my friends. I'm not a big gambler - sometimes I'm betting on my favourite horses, but for me the most important thing is to have a great time while I'm cheering them on.
It's an incredible feeling when you're looking at the young horse and you're imagining how he will grow, how he will develope and compete at the race track. Nothing can match it. Well, maybe except for the moment when this young horse is winning the prestigious race - for example Derby, which is the most important race for three-year-old thoroughbreds. It's unforgettable experience!
Horses are also a great chance for me to realize on the photography field. I love taking pictures, no matter if they're static or dynamic. I also adore abide among the horses. I think that we can learn much positive things from them, such as patience (expecially for the people), sensitivity and love. People were underrating horses for many years, they were treating them just like a means of transport. In the meantime, they are really valuable creatures.
All of us should remember that horses are living beings, not machines. And no matter if we used them for riding or horse racing - they're deserves some respect and well treatment. None of us should forget about it.
I have HAD a great passion for horses and horse racing 'since' (to jest zle, ile razy to jest mowione, tutaj FOR) almost 10 years. I appeared on the race track for the first time when I was 'about' (tzn. mialas 11 czy 13 lat, czy 12?) 12 years old and I 'remained there until now' (troche to sie czyta tak, jakbys do dzisiejszego dnia tam byla).
Moreover, each of them are 'very' (niepotr) free spirited, beautiful and sensitive.
It's an incredible feeling when you're looking at the 'young horse' (jest specificzna nazwa na to) and you're imagining how he will grow, how he will 'develope' (ortog) and compete at the race track.
Well, maybe except for the moment when this young horse is winning 'the' (wg mnie tutaj 'a') prestigious race - for example (brak przedimka) Derby, which is the most important race for three-year-old thoroughbreds. It's (brak przedimka) unforgettable experience!
Horses are also a great chance for me to 'realize' (nie, wg mnie to jest zle slowo, poszukaj inne) on the photography field.
I also adore 'abide' (zle slowo) among the horses. I think that we can learn much positive things from them, such as patience ('expecially' (blad ortog) for the people), sensitivity and love.
'And' (nie zaczynaj zdania z 'and' to nie jest funkcja tego slowa - prosze poczytac o tym) no matter if we used them for riding or horse racing - 'they're' (zle slowo, to co napisales to 'they are' - to jest zle) 'deserves' (nie, tutaj masz 3os.l.poj, a ty potrzebujesz l. mn) some respect and 'well' (nie, slowo jest 'good') treatment. None of us should forget about 'it' (chociaz wg mnie to tutaj lepiej pasuje 'that')
Bardzo dziękuje za odpowiedź. Czy tak jest dobrze?

I have had a great passion for horses and horse racing for almost 10 years. I appeared on the race track for the first time when I was 12 years old and my heart remained there until now.
Race horses are the perfect speed machines - they're fast, brave, strong and ambitious. Moreover, each of them are free spirited, beautiful and sensitive. When you're looking at them - you see poetry in motion.
I love going to the race track, where I can watch the races, take some pictures and spend time with my friends. I'm not a big gambler - sometimes I'm betting on my favourite horses, but for me the most important thing is to have a great time while I'm
cheering them on.
It's an incredible feeling when you're looking at the yearling and you're imagining how he will grow, how he will develop and compete at the race track. Nothing can match it. Well, maybe except for the moment when this young horse is winning a prestigious race - for example the Derby, which is the most important race for three-year-old thoroughbreds. It's an unforgettable experience!
Horses were a main reason for my interest in photography. I love taking pictures of them, no matter if these photographs are static or dynamic. I also adore being around the horses. I think that we can learn much positive things from them, such as patience (especially for the people), sensitivity and love. People were underrating horses for many years, they were treating them just like a means of transport. In the meantime, they are really valuable creatures.
All of us should remember that horses are living beings, not machines. No matter if we used them for riding or horse racing - they deserve some respect and good treatment. None of us should forget about that.
until now wymaga Present Perfect
each wymaga l. pojedynczej
sometimes kojarzy sie z present simple
the yearling - jedyny taki na świecie?
the main
much z niepoliczalnymi
the people = konkretni ludzie
past continuous oznacza 'cos sie dzialo w danym momencie w przeszlosci'. Uzyj past simple, bo 'for many years' to nie jest monent w przeszlosci
co znaczy tu 'w międzyczasie'?
used? czemu czas przeszly
zamiast no matter uzyj 'whether ... or...'
none of us - znaczy 'nikt z konkretnej grupy ludzi'
Dzięki za odpowiedź. Yearling to inaczej roczniak, czyli roczny, młody koń :) Czy tak jest ok?

I have had a great passion for horses and horse racing for almost 10 years. I appeared on the race track for the first time when I was 12 years old and my heart remain there until now.
Race horses are the perfect speed machines - they're fast, brave, strong and ambitious. Moreover, each of them is free spirited, beautiful and sensitive. When you're looking at them - you see poetry in motion. I love going to the race track, where I can watch the races, take some pictures and spend time with my friends. I'm not a big gambler - sometimes I bet on my favourite horses, but for me the most important thing is to have a great time while I cheer them on.
It's an incredible feeling when you're looking at the yearling (a 'yearling' means 'young horse') and you're imagining how he will grow, how he will develop and compete at the race track. Nothing can match it. Well, maybe except for the moment when this young horse is winning a prestigious race - for example the Derby, which is the most important race for three-year-old thoroughbreds. It's an unforgettable experience!
Horses were the main reason for my interest in photography. I love taking pictures of them, no matter if these photographs are static or dynamic. I also adore being around the horses. I think that we can learn much positive things from them, such as patience (especially for the people around us), sensitivity and love. People were underrated horses for many years, they were treating them just like a means of transport. The truth is that they are really valuable creatures.
All of us should remember that horses are living beings, not machines. It doesn't matter if we use them for riding or horse racing - they deserve some respect and good treatment. Everyone should remember about that.
until now wymaga present perfect
the yearling - jedyny taki na świecie? ZROZUM SENS TEGO PYTANIA, NIE PYTAM O ZNACZENIE SLOWKA.
dlaczego wyrozniasz the people around us?
were underrated jest niegramatyczne, a w nastepnej czesci zdania nadal jest Past continuous
Dzięki. Co teraz o tym myślisz?

I have had a great passion for horses and horse racing for my early years. I appeared on the race track for the first time when I was 12 years old. Since 10 years I visit the track at least twice a week.
Race horses are the perfect speed machines - they're fast, brave, strong and ambitious. Moreover, each of them is free spirited, beautiful and sensitive. When you're looking at them - you see poetry in motion.
I love going to the race track, where I can watch the races, take some pictures and spend time with my friends. I'm not a big gambler - sometimes I bet on my favourite horses, but for me the most important thing is to have a great time while I cheer them on.
It's an incredible feeling when you're looking at a yearling (a 'yearling' means 'young horse') and you're imagining how he will grow, how he will develop and compete at the race track. Nothing can match it. Well, maybe except for the moment when this young horse is winning a prestigious race - for example the Derby, which is the most important race for three-year-old thoroughbreds. It's an unforgettable experience!
Horses were the main reason for my interest in photography. I love taking pictures of them, no matter if these photographs are static or dynamic. I also adore being around the horses. I think that we can learn much positive things from them, such as patience (especially for others), sensitivity and love. People underrated horses for many years, they treated them just like a means of transport. The truth is that they are really valuable creatures.
All of us should remember that horses are living beings, not machines. It doesn't matter if we use them for riding or horse racing - they deserve some respect and good treatment. Everyone should remember about that.
for my early years jest niegramatyczne
since 10 years jest niegramatyczne i jest uzyty zly czas
kombinujesz z nawiasem po patience i jest coraz gorzej: others to inne konie
as a means of transport

mysle, ze to koniec moich poprawek. Jakim cudem stworzyles kilka gramotnych zdan, skoro teraz sadzisz takie bledy jak 'since 10 years I visit'?
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa