Sprawdzenie rozprawki

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witajcie. Mogę prosić o sprawdzenie rozprawki? Z góry dziękuję :)

Coraz więcej osób, zamiast gotować obiady w domu, korzysta z gotowych dań kupionych w supermarketach. Napisz rozprawkę, w której przedstawisz wady i zalety takiego rozwiązania.

Public opinion has always been divided on the subject of buying previously prepared dishes in the supermarkets. More and more people are using this solution. Although there are many advantages of buying previously prepared dishes, there are also some disadvantages.

The main advantage of buying these dishes is the fact that this solution is less time-consuming. If you buy the dishes, you will not have to spend too much time to cook it at home. Moreover, this way is friendly for a natural environment, because during cooking and preapering dishes in your own kitchen, you have to use some water, eletrical power and gas.

The main disadvantage of buing dishes in the supermarkets is the fact that these dishes are unhealthy in comparision with the meals, which are prepared by yourself. Under no circumstances should you buy these dishes, because these meals contain ingredients, which are harmful to the organism. Moreover, previously prepared dishes with the supermarkets are more expensive than dishes, which are prepared by yourself.

Having considered both sides of the arguments, buying previously preared dishes in the supermarkets has some advantages and disadvantages. I definietly share the view of the opponents of this solution, because I think that health is the most important thing in life.
Moreover, this way is friendly for a natural environment, because during cooking and 'preapering' (ortog) dishes in your own kitchen, you have to use some water, 'eletrical' (ortog) power and gas.

The main disadvantage of 'buing' (ortog) dishes in the supermarkets is the fact that these dishes are unhealthy in 'comparision' (ortog) with the meals, which are prepared by yourself.

Having considered both sides of the arguments, buying previously 'preared' (ortog) dishes in the supermarkets has some advantages and disadvantages. I 'definietly' (ortog) share the view of the opponents of this solution, because I think that health is the most important thing in life.
I to wszystkie błędy? :) W takim razie dziękuję bardzo :)
gotowe: ready-made
in/from supermarkets
the fact - do usuniecia
zamiast pisac solution, napisz, że 'ich przygotowanie zabiera mniej czasu', zaczynajac od they
the dishes - dlaczego the i dlaczego potem jest 'it' w liczbie pojedynczej
srodowisko jest jedno {a pomyslales w ogole, ze takie dania ronwiez pwostaly z wykorzystaniem gazu i elektrycznosci?}
yourself - w tym zdaniu nie ma 'you', do ktorego ten zaimek moglby sie odnosic. Uzyj 'oneself'
jezeli piszesz under no circumstances itp., to wyrazasz wiecej niz opinie. To juz nie jest zrownowazona rozprawka
bez przecinka przed which
organizm = body
co znaczy 'dishes with the supermarkets'?

« 

Praca za granicą

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie