Rozprawka

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Dzień dobry, mógłbym prosić o sprawdzenie rozprawki? Wady i zalety życia w mieście.

Many of us want to live in a city, because we have a lot of opportunities to spend good time or due to well-paid jobs. But is it true, that living in a city has only advantages?

As I wrote, in a big town we have numerous ways to spend our free time. For instance, we can go to the cinema to watch the latest film or see a play in a theatre. Two days ago I saw "Romeo and Julia" - play, which was written by Willian Schakespeare. Another benefit to live in a city are well-paid jobs. We can develop our skills without fear that we will not find an opportunity to earn money. In big cities empoyers just waits for people with experience and good qualifications.

On the other hand, living in a big city has also drawbacks. Firstly, because of heavy traffic, we can be hitted by some car or another vehicle. A few days ago, my friend Tom was hitted (może być has been hitted?) by a bus. After the accident we found out, that the driver who drove was drunk. More over, thanks to living in a small place, for example village, we can be healthier. Why? Answer is simple. We do not have to inhale fumes, due to fresh air. We can also eat food, in which are not chemical ingredients, for instance eggs or fresh milk from a cow.

To sum up, it seems that living in a big city has as many disadvantages as positive aspects. In my opinion, living in the countryside is better than in a city, because our health is not threatened like in big towns.

Byłbym wdzięczny za podsunięcie "mądrzejszych" słówek.
As I 'wrote' (nie, lepiej tutaj uzyc 'stated'), in a big town we have numerous ways to spend our free time. Two days ago I saw "Romeo and Julia" - play, 'which was' (niepotrzebne slowa) written by 'Willian' (William) 'Schakespeare' (nie, Shakespeare). Another benefit to livING in a city are well-paid jobs.
In big cities 'empoyers' (employers) just 'waits' (tutaj 'wait') for people with experience and good qualifications.

...because of heavy traffic, we can be 'hitted' (nie, slowo jest 'hit') by some car or another vehicle. A few days ago, my friend Tom was 'hitted' (hit) (może być has been hit- nie, nie moze) by a bus.
THE answer is simple. We do not have to inhale fumes, due to (tutaj mozna dodac 'the availability of') fresh air. We can also eat food, 'in which are' (to jest zle, ale i tak niepotr) 'not' (niepotr) (tutaj mozna 'without') chemical ingredients, for instance eggs or fresh milk from a cow.
Dziękuję. Mam małe pytanie. Jaka jest różnica między such as / like? Często rezygnuję z użycia jednego z tym wyrażeń, gdyż boje się, że wybiorę zły.
Zależy od kontekstu, imo.
like - podobny do
such as - taki jak (w sensie przynależności)

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia