Proszę o wskazanie błędów -paragraf.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam.
Pani kazała nam napisać paragraf na temat kogoś z rodziny.
Mają być to cechy i ich uzasadnienie . Proszę o wskazanie błędów. Zapewne namieszałem z czasami a mam z tym problem . Dodam że jestem w 1 Technikum .

Ken my oldest brother is special.
He's very sociable and talkative.For example , yesterday I had bad day. Ken heard me and gave good advance. He's kind . J can cout on him .We aren't any secrets between each other. J can trust him .
He looks after me very well.Last week he took me aut with his girlfrend to the Disco . It's was great.
Ken is the est brother in the world .
advance?
nie jesteśmy tajemnicami?
to jest bylo swietne

popraw liczne literowki, potem bedziemy dzialac dalej
Cytat:
J can cout
..count on somebody :))
For example, yesterday I had (tu brak przedimka 'a') bad day. Ken heard me and gave (ale komu? musisz napisac) (brak przedimka 'a') good 'advance' (nie jestem pewna co do tego slowa) .
'J' (nie, tutaj mamy slowo 'I') can 'cout' (blad ortog) on him . We 'aren't' (nie, tutaj sobie pomieszales, ma byc 'do not' - 100 razy latwiej) HAVE any secrets between each other. 'J' (popraw) can trust him .
Last week he took me 'aut' (blad ortog) with his 'girlfrend' (blad ortog) to the Disco.
Ken is the 'est' (zjadles litere) brother in the (tutaj mozna dodac slowo 'whole') world .
edytowany przez terri: 18 paź 2016
Dziękuję za podpowiedzi !!!
Zastosowałem się do poprawek.Czy zauważacie jeszcze jakieś błędy które należy poprawić ?

Ken my oldest brother is special.
He's very sociable and talkative.For example , yesterday I had a bad day. Ken heard me and gave me a good advice. He's kind . I can count on him .We don't have any secrets between each other. I can trust him .
He looks after me very well.Last week he took me out with his girlfriend to the Disco . It's was great.
Ken is the best brother in the whole world .
Ken heard me and gave me a good advice. co usłyszał?
Last week he took me out with his girlfriend to the Disco. ja bym dał 'his girlfriend' w innym miejscu.
Albo 'the disco' albo Disco bez 'the' (nazwa własna)
edytowany przez Aaric: 19 paź 2016
'Heard me' - Chodziło mi o znaczenie : 'wysłuchał mnie'.
Możesz bardziej sprecyzować, np,
yesterday I had a problem with my bike. I told Ken about it and...
OMG Goodness me !If I only were myself having such setbacks ... Rite :) I'm off to look around for some beer had left to get me going again :)
edytowany przez Robbertoxx: 19 paź 2016
>>>>I'm off to look around for some beer
I know a better way....gets you relaxed and is far better for you ...:-)
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie