Tworzenie STRONY BIERNEJ z poszczegolnych zdań

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam,
Właśnie jestem na etapie nauki strony biernej, rozwiązałam zadania obowiązkowe i chciałabym aby ktoś sprawdził i przy ewentualnych błędach podpowiedział dlaczego zrobiłam źle a jak powinno być, z góry dziękuję! ;) P.S. Dla własnego ułatwienia pisałam przy zdaniach jaki to czas ;)

1. (Mary is cleaning my windows /pres.cont.) - Windows are being cleaned.
2. (She washed her car yesterday/past sim.) - The car was washed yesterday.
3. (They were repairing the bike allday on Monday/ past cont.) - The bike was being repaired all day.
4. (He has just bought some flowers/ present perfect) - Some flowers have been just bought.
5. (They will close the factory next month/future simple) - The factory will be closed next month.
6. (You must do the shopping today / modalny) - The shopping must be done today.
7. (She is going to vaccum the carpet later/modalny)- The carpet is going to be vaccumed later.
8. (He hasn`t checked the date yet/pres.perf.) - The date hasn`t been checked yet.
9. (When will you plant the tree? /future simple) - When will the tree be planted?
10. ( Bob does the dishes every morning/ present simpl.) - The dishes are done every morning. (?!?!)
11. (They should take the dog to the yet/ modalny) - The dog should be taken to the yet.
12. (The rescue workers saved a family from the fire/past simple) - A family was saved from the fire by the rescue workers.
13. (People make jam from fruit/present simple) - Jam is made from fruit.
14. (He hasn`t cut the grass yet/present perfect) - The grass hasn`t been cut yet.
15. (They showed me some holiday photos/ past sim.) - Some holiday photos were showed me.
16. (They may ask me for some help/???) -I1m may be asked for some help. (?!?!)
17. (The teacher is testinh the students now/present cont.) - The students are being tested now by the teacher.
18. (Beth finished the essay two hours ago/ past simple) - The essay was finished two hours ago.
19. (They will deliver the parcel in two hours ago/future simple) - The parcel will be delivered in two hours.
20. (They were making dinner at 3 p.m. yesterday/past cont) - The dinner was being made at 3 p.m yesterday.

Dziekuję! <3
1 i 3 ominelas slowa ze zdan wyjsciowych, a tak nie można
4 'just' w zlym miejscu
11 vet
16 I may be asked for some help

dobrze ci poszlo, rozumiesz to, ale też czasem pomijasz wykonawce czynnosci np. w 10
Czyli w pierwszym brakuje "My windows",
3. nie dopisałam "on Monday".
4. Some flowers have just been bought.

A to 10 czy aby dobrze zrobione? Bo jakoś go nie widzę .. dopisałabym ewentualnie na koniec "by Bob"
edytowany przez Monikaszmonikaszminikasz: 29 paź 2016
dobrze!
vaccum
Some holiday photos were showed me.
They will deliver the parcel in two hours ago.
I co z nimi Aaric... jedynie je przepisałes napewno nie pomogło ;)
Są błędy.
Hmm o to mi chodziło żeby ktoś wytłumaczył jakie są błędy, skoro zrobiłam to tak a nie inaczej to znaczy ze lepiej nie zrobię, mogę wymyślać w nieskończoność a błędu nie zobaczę ;) takie wymienienie zdań to mi nie pomoże ;)
Zdania są niegramatyczne
Some holiday photos were showed me.
They will deliver the parcel in two hours ago.
edytowany przez Aaric: 30 paź 2016
zdanie z parcel jest źle przepisane z ksiązki 'za dwie godziny temu'.
w zdaniu z photos masz zlą formę show i przed me powinno byc jeszcze jedno slowko
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.