Proszę o pomoc przy sprawdzeniu błędów w tekście

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Hej :)

Proszę o pomoc przy napisaniu teksu - sprawdzeniu błędów

Why do we prefer live acting than cinemas?

What a great question. There are many reasons why theatre and cinema have been around for thousands of years, and is still growing. Which one do I prefer? We have experiences with both form of acting so I’m going to show differences. I came up with a list of the different aspects of acting for film and theater.
Number one is emotions. Those are very crucial. For many people the theatre is something magical. Stage actors become familiar with their roles. In my opinion interaction with audience is tough. The best acting can be found on the stage. It's live and exciting play and you get drawn into the story - you feel a part of it. The atmosphere in theater is amazing, Theater is wonderful for the beautiful costumes, the scenery, the makeup, the props. The theater audience know what to expect of performance, because plays are performed repeatedly and moreover scripts are publicly available to read. Such knowledge creates an expectation in the audience. They want to see and hear the story that they are familiar with.
On the other hand in the theater actors and audience are separated by a small distance. Everyone in the audience needs to see the action and hear the dialogue on the stage. As a result everything has to me just a bit bigger on the stage. Actors must overdo their movements and speak loudly too. Moreover, a live performance is energized by the audience and it’s hard to describe how much that helps an actor.
However, most of people choose cinemas than theaters. The main reason is that tickets for cinemas are cheaper and more available. Additionally if you go to see the film, you don’t dress up a special clothes. In the theater is banned drinks and food, but you can do it in the cinemas.
Both of those activities are good and depends of preferences people. The theatre and cinema bring people together. Many people go to there with groups of family members and friends. They enable to spend free time and relax. I have observed that the younger people choose cinema than older adults. The theater performances are preferred by older and educated people, who understand plays.

Dziękuję!

What a great question. There are many reasons why theatre and cinema have been around for thousands of years, and BRAK PODMIOTU A CO TO W OGOLE ZNACZY? CO ROSNIE? is still growing. Which one do I prefer? We CZEMU ZMIANA NA LICZBE MNOGA? have experiences with both form OBIE FORMA? of acting so I’m going to show differences MIEDZY NIMI. I came PRESENT PERFECT, BO SPORZADZILAS LISTE I TERAZ JA PRZEDSTAWIASZ up with a list of the different aspects of acting for film and theater.
Number one is emotions. Those are very crucial. For many people the theatre is something magical. Stage actors become familiar with ZAPOZNAJĄ SIĘ Z ROLAMI? CO W TYM NIEZWYKLEGO? their roles. In my opinion interaction with audience is tough. BEZ ZWIAZKU Z POPRZEDNIM ZDANIEM The best acting can be found on the stage. It's live and exciting play and you get drawn into the story - you feel a part of it. The atmosphere in theater is amazing, Theater is wonderful for ZLY PRZYIMEK the beautiful costumes, the scenery, the makeup, the props. The theater audience know what to expect of performance, because plays are performed repeatedly and moreover scripts are publicly available to read. Such knowledge creates an expectation in the audience. They want to see and hear the story that they are familiar with.
On the other hand in the theater actors and audience are separated by a small distance. Everyone in the audience needs to see the action and hear the dialogue on the stage. As a result everything has to me LITEROWKA just a bit bigger on the stage. Actors must overdo their movements and speak loudly too. Moreover, a live performance is energized by the audience and it’s hard to describe how much that helps an actor.
However, most of USUN TO SLOWO people choose cinemas BRAK SLOWA than theaters. The main reason is that tickets for cinemas are cheaper and more available. Additionally if you go to see the film, you don’t dress up a TO JEST LICZBA MNOGA special clothes PRZEBIERASZ SPECJALNE UBRANIE?. In the theater TLUMACZENIE Z POSLKIEGO, NIEGRAMATYCZNE, DAJ TU WLASCIWY PODMIOT is banned drinks and food, but you can do it in the cinemas.
Both of those activities are good and depends ZLA FORMA CZASOWNIKA of ZLY PRZYIMEK preferences BRAK SLOWA people. The theatre and cinema bring people together. Many people go to there with groups of family members and friends. They enable ZLE UZYCIE TEGO CZASOWNIKA to spend free time and relax. I have observed that the younger people choose cinema than older adults MLODSI LUDZIE WYBIERAJA KINO NIZ STARSI DOROSLI - CO TO ZNACZY? . The theater performances are preferred by older and educated people, who understand plays.

DUZO TEZ ZLE UZYTYCH PRZEDIMKOW, ALE TO MA MNIEJSZE ZNACZENIE
There are many reasons why theatre and ?cinema have been around for thousands of years?
Cytat: Aaric
There are many reasons why theatre and ?cinema have been around for thousands of years?

a Ty się urodziłeś przed 1990? To stary jesteś, accept it. :-)
edytowany przez ewelinka_12: 15 gru 2016
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Programy do nauki języków