Proszę o pomoc przy sprawdzeniu błędów w tekście

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Hey,
I need help to check some emails.

Thanks!

1. Watch TV serial and learn English
If you want ot learn Englis, this film is really for you. Open this link ...
There are short episodes with very easy vocabulary*. Moreover, there is grammar too.
I seriously recommend it. Try it out, it's just an hour in your day. Don't waste your time and start today!

* If you don't know some words, stop the episode and check it in dictionary :)

2. Plans for tomorrow:
1. I have to go for Christmas shopping with my sisters. We must buy gifts for our parents. We'll go after my work at 6 p.m. and it'll take us around two hours. Of course, I'll be happy, if you want to go with me, but you don't have to. I want to make it tomorrow, becasue we've planned many things on Saturday.
2. I would like to spend a nice evening with my Darling. I thought about sweet wine, a movie or maybe Scrabble. What do you think about this? :* I'll try not to fall asleep :P
3. The other possibility is evening with my sisters. Perhaps, Jack visits us (if Ania invites him :)) and we can play cards or some games :) We would talk about this with Kasia and Ania tomorrow.

We'll talk about plans for the rest weekend tomorrow :)

P.S. Additionally, I sent a lot of big kisses! :* :*
And I'm so sorry for my English mistakes :(
1. Watch (brak przedimka) TV serial and learn English
If you want 'ot' (popraw) learn 'Englis' (popraw), this film is really for you. Open this link ...

* If you don't know some words, stop the episode and check 'it' (ale jak to sie odnosi do words-l. mnoga, to powinno byc w l. mnogiej) in dictionary :)
1. I have to go 'for' (niepotr) Christmas shopping with my sisters.
Of course, I'll be happy, if you want to 'go' (zle slowo) with me, but you don't have to. I want to make it tomorrow, 'becasue' (co to za slowo?) we've planned many things (tutaj dodaj 'to do') on Saturday.
2. What do you think 'about this' (niepotr)? :*
3. The other possibility is (brak przedimka) evening with my sisters. Perhaps, Jack 'visits' (nie, tutaj 'will visit') us (if Ania invites him :)) and we can play cards or some games :)

We'll talk about (przedimek) plans for the rest (tu brak 2 slowa) weekend tomorrow :)

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie