Proszę o sprawdzenie błedów.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam, uprzejmie proszę o sprawdzenie błędów w liście:

Hi Stanley,
At the beginning of my letter I would like to greet you. How are you? I write to you from sunny Spain where I spent my holiday. Most beautiful place in which I was. You're probably wondering how I got here. I won an interview at the model agency promotes sportswear. I like this place. They took us to the football match, where I met Adrian. He has a good sense of humor. Easily establish new friendships and the people have enormous sympathy for him. I was a little surprised that so handsome guy doesn’t have a girlfriend. I told him about my beautiful and wonderful girl. Adrian has black hair. I don’t know what color are his eyes because he always wore sunglasses. Fits him a little beard
This guy doesn’t wear a tracksuit puts rather sporty elegance. His hobby is football. I wrote out a little. Now I would like to know, how did you spend your holidays? Write soon.

Matthew

PS: Regret you weren't in interview. As soon as I get back then we’ll get together and go for a party.
nie sprawdzamy po translatorach
wklej to, co sam napisałeś
Jak by to był translator to byłbyś nie potrzebny.Nie to nie.
I write to you from sunny Spain where I spent my holiday. np This is the Most beautiful place in which I was. You're probably wondering how I got here. I'VE won an interview at the model agency WHICH promotes sportswear. I like this place. They took us to the football match, where I met Adrian. He has a good sense of humor. Easily establish new friendships and the people have enormous sympathy for him. I was a little surprised that so handsome guy doesn’t have a girlfriend. I told him about my beautiful and wonderful girl. Adrian has black hair. I don’t know what color are his eyes because he always wore sunglasses. Fits him a little beard NIE WIEM DLACZEGO TEN SZYK.
This guy doesn’t wear a tracksuit puts rather sporty elegance. TEŻ NIE ROZUMIEM His hobby is football. I wrote out a little. TEŻ ;-) Now I would like to know, how did you spend your SZYK holidays? Write soon.
edytowany przez Aaric: 16 gru 2016
I don’t know what color are his eyes SZYK because..
od kiedy poprawiasz translatory, Aaric? powodzenia
I ‘m writing to you from sunny Spain where I spend my holiday. This is the most beautiful place in which I were. You're probably wondering how I got here. I've won an interview at the model agency which promotes sportswear. I like this place. They took us to the football match, where I met Adrian. He has a good sense of humor. Easily establishing new friendships and people have enormous sympathy for him. I was a little surprised that so handsome guy doesn’t have a girlfriend. I told him about my beautiful and wonderful girl. Adrian has black hair. I don’t know what color are his eyes because he always wears sunglasses. He has a little beard .
This guy doesn’t wear a tracksuit. He puts sporty elegance. His hobby is football. I write out a little. how did you spend your holidays, I would like to know now? Write soon.

Czy teraz jest w miarę poprawnie?
This is the most beautiful place in which I were. spróbuj popracować na tym co podkreślone.
I don’t know what color are his eyes... taki szyk dajesz w pytaniach.
Ja bym połączył "He has a little beard" ze zdaniem o jego włosach ;-)
He puts sporty elegance. I write out a little. nie mam opinii
edytowany przez Aaric: 16 gru 2016
I was a little surprised that so handsome guy doesn’t ja bym podmienił 'so' innym zwrotem.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie