bardzo proszę o sprawdzenie błędów

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Have you ever felt that all your effort is futile and there is no hope to change your situation? I felt like that when I had been looking for a job for ten month. I had attended a countless job interviews during this period and that day I was going to have the next one.
This time I went to the local television where they where looking for a journalist. I went there without any hope and to tell the truth I wasn't prepered at all. I didn't even put on make up.
At 9 o'clock I entered the building of television. It was something strange in this place. I saw a dark corridor with a lot of cameras and other equipment which I saw for the first time in my life. And there was no people.
Suddenly an odd man appeared in the corridor. He had a pointed beard, pink glasses and old-fashioned trousers. It was a boss. At first he looked me up and down, then invited me to his office and began to ask me unusual questians. Finaly he asked me if we can do the test in fornt of camera. He gave me the text to lern it by heart. There were the daily news. After the test he told me what my responsibilieties were and I started to work at once.
I come back home in the evening. And the same evening I saw myself in the TV news. I ran the program! It was the best day of my life.
mg, mogę Cię prosić? potrzebuję na dziś jeszcze
efforts w l.mn
hope that your situation...
dziesięc miesiąc?
interviews liczba monga, prawda
yet another one
stacja telewizyjna
a... where lub the..., where
zle zdanie ze strange
oeple liczba mnoga
jakiś szef?
pytania, na koncu, nauczyc sie - ortogr
jaki test? nic nie wiem o zadnym tescie
jaki tekst? nic nie wiem o zadnym tekscie
usun it przed by
zle zdanie z news
przychodze?
It was something strange in this place. -jak to poprawić? nie wiem co źle
to też: There were the daily news. chodzi o to że ten tekst to były dzisiejsze wiadomosci. jak to napisac?
mg, bardzo dziękuję za pomoc pomimo tak późnej pory:)

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie