Writing

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Cześć,

Czy mógłby ktoś sprawdzić poprawność tekstu, który napisałem?

Oto polecenie, które pochodzi z egzaminu B2. Mój list jest poniżej.

Writing 2

You have just had a disgusting meal at an expensive restaurant. When you tried to complain, the waiter was rude to
you. Write a letter of complaint to the manager (150-200 words). Include the following points:
- explain why you are writing
- complain about the food and the service
- ask for some actions to be taken

List

Dear Sir or Madam,

I must express my dissatisfaction with the food and the service in your restaurant.

In fact, I have already talked to waiter about it but nothing has happened.

I visited your restaurant last weekend. When I was there I ordered tomato soup. It was too salty and cold. I could not eat this meal. So, I went to waiter and talked with him about it. He was rude and nothing do. As a result, I was hungry and angry, because I loss my money for disgusting meal. I can not forgot this experience today and I think about to return to your restaurant is a good idea.

In this situation I am afraid I must ask for return costs for food. Also I expect apologise for the service. Can you take such actions? There are very important for me.

I look forward to your prompt reply.

Yours faithfully,
XYZ

Pozdrawiam,
Kergal
edytowany przez [konto usunięte]: 27 sty 2017
przedimek przed 2xwaiter, disgusting meal, food
co to znaczy "nothing do"?
loss to rzeczownik i nie 'for'
I can not forgot this experience today and I think about to return to your restaurant is a good idea - to zdanie jest zupelnie zle gramatycznie i logicznie
uzyj slowa 'refund'
apologise - zla czesc mowy
zdanie z in fact oznacza, że roznmawiales z kelnerem miedzy wizyta w restauracji a dnim pisania listu, ale przeciez rozmawiales bezposrednio w restauracji. Wyrzucilbym to zdanie.

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie