E-mail. Proszę o sprawdzenie.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Proszę o sprawdzenie czy poprawnie użyłam czasów, słów itd. Będę bardzo wdzięczna za pomoc.

I’m writing to tell you about my exchange trip to Manchester.
I was living in a house, which belongs to the great family. It’s a big semi-detached house in the suburbs with two floors, a basement and an attic. Inside everything was modern, but I felt homely.
One of the most curious moments in my life was when we go to the Museum of Science and Industry. We visited lots of laboratories where we can discover secrets of the world. I think they were interested. Afterwards we went to the restaurant, where were a delicious food. Mr. Bond was joking and made us laught. We didn’t come back till at night.
Advantages of living with English family were that I improved my English and I became acquainted with the English culture. In my opinion I learned very much about their lives.
The downside was that I don’t like most of their food and I was devoting so much time to find something to eat. Another disadvantages was that I missed my friends and family.
I’ve been thinking about you when I was in Manchester. Why don’t you come to Poland on holiday? You’ ll live with me and we could spend our time on the beach, shopping or even go somewhere far away.
That’s all for now. Write soon.
One of the most curious moments in my life
Sprawdź sobie "ciekawy". curious znaczy ciekawy (czegoś)
Mr. Bond was joking and made us laught. skąd mr Bond się tu wziął? Musisz jakoś naprowadzić wcześniej. Np 'dom należy do Bond family'
edytowany przez Aaric: 24 maj 2017
Rzeczywiście. Dziękuję bardzo.
Coś dodałem do mojego wpisu;))
Ok, tak zrobię

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie