Sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Prosiłabym o sprawdzenie tego tekstu. Z góry dziękuję:)
You should visit the Tatra Mountains in Zakopane. You can really recreate there. There's a great place to go skiing, sleidging and go snowboarding in winter. You should necessary go on an excursion by cablecar to Kasprowy Wierch and admire the beautiful panorama of the Tatra Mountains. You can hike the Tatras too. You should also go for a walk in the Tatra National Park. There's beautifully./There's a/the beautiful place. In summer you can lie in the sun on Mount Gubałówka.
I encourage you to visit the Tatra Mountains in Zakopane. It's an unforgettable experience.
You can really recreate there. There's IT'S a great place to go skiing, sleidging and go SKIP snowboarding in winter. You should necessary go on an excursion by ___ cablecar to Kasprowy Wierch and admire the beautiful panorama of the Tatra Mountains. You can hike the Tatras too. You should also go for a walk in the Tatra National Park. There's beautifully./There's a/the beautiful place. In summer you can lie in the sun on ___ Mount Gubałówka.
I encourage you to visit the Tatra Mountains in Zakopane. It's an unforgettable experience.
edytowany przez Aaric: 07 paź 2017
Poprawiam

You should visit the Tatra Mountains in Zakopane. You can really recreate (nie rozumiem błędu, w słowniku znalazłam, że to oznacza ,,miło spędzać czas'') there. IT'S a great place to go skiing, SLEIDGE and snowboarding in winter. You should NECESSARILY go on an excursion by cablecar to Kasprowy Wierch and admire the beautiful panorama of the Tatra Mountains. You can hike the Tatras too. You should also go for a walk in the Tatra National Park. THAT'S/THIS IS a beautiful place. In summer you can lie in the sun on Mount Gubałówka.
I encourage you to visit the Tatra Mountains in Zakopane. It's ( nie wiem jak poprawić, chciałam napisać : ,,To jest niesamowite doświadczenie." ) an unforgettable experience.
,,to go by cablecar'' i ,,on Mount Gubałówka" to są wyrażenia z tekstu z czytanki z książki bez ,,the" . Byłby tam błąd ? W swoim tekście powinnam dać ,,the''?
edytowany przez Karolinaa01: 07 paź 2017
by cablecar
on Mount

wszystko ok
by + srodek transportu bez przedimka
przed nazwami pojedynczych gor nie dajemy przedimka (chyba ze w jezyku, z ktorego pochodza, uzywa sie przedimka, np. the Matterhorn)
Ok, czyli podsumowując ten tekst jest już poprawny ?

You should visit the Tatra Mountains in Zakopane. You can really recreate there. It's a great place to go skiing, sledging and snowboarding in winter. You should necessarily go on an excursion by cablecar to Kasprowy Wierch and admire the beautiful panorama of the Tatra Mountains. You can hike the Tatras too. You should also go for a walk in the Tatra National Park. That's/This is a beautiful place. In summer you can lie in the sun on Mount Gubałówka.
Czyli można ująć "They are recreating at the beach"? Pierwszy słyszę o takim użyciu.
Gdyby w kontekście było że tam podróżowałaś to wtedy mogło by być "It's an unforgettable experience." W twojej pracy nie pasuje, imo ;-))
edytowany przez Aaric: 07 paź 2017
A mogę napisać: ,,It must be an unforgettable experience." ?
To jak w takim razie napisać ,,spędzić tam miło czas" ? ,,spend nice time there" ?
Np
You can really enjoy yourself there.
A mogę napisać: ,,It must be an unforgettable experience."? albo 'would be'
You should visit the Tatra Mountains in Zakopane. You can really enjoy yourself there. It's a great place to go skiing, sledging and snowboarding in winter. You should necessarily go on an excursion by cablecar to Kasprowy Wierch and admire the beautiful panorama of the Tatra Mountains. You can hike the Tatras too. You should also go for a walk in the Tatra National Park. That's/This is a beautiful place. In summer you can lie in the sun on Mount Gubałówka.
I encourage you to visit the Tatra Mountains in Zakopane. It must be/ It would be an unforgettable experience.

Jest już wszystko ok?:)
albo ,,You can have a really good time there.'' zamiast ,,You can really enjoy yourself there.'' też jest ok?
edytowany przez Karolinaa01: 08 paź 2017
Nie wiem z tym 'sledging'. Kiedyś tak się mówiło, za terri dzieciństwa :-)). Dziś chyba mówimy sledding. Również inne sprawy, np Zakopane jest w Tatrach ( może się mylę) a nie Tatry w Zakopanem.
edytowany przez Aaric: 08 paź 2017
sledging caly czas funkcjonuje tutaj, jako 'jazda na sankach'; roznica - dosc typowa - pomiedzy BrE a AmE
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.