blog

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
może ktoś sprawdzić mój wpis na bloga na temat wymiany :)
Hello everyone!

As you know, I'm on full-year exchange in the Japan. It's been already six months since I'm here. In this post, I want to share my experience, but also I'd like to pass in to you some advices about exchanging life.

My first days, my first impressions

We all know that beginnings aren't easy, no matter about what kind of beginnings we're talking. And likewise my first day here wasn't simple. Japan was the fulfillment of my deepest dreams. The country of blooming cherry, but on the other hand it's highly developed state. Probably in this moment you're imagining a huge skyscrapers in the centre of Tokyo, but now I don't see Japan in this way. My family of exchanging lives in a small village near to the capital. On the first day, I lerned a few Japanese traditions which we don't know in Europe. I was surprisd that every room in the house has suitable slippers- you know bathroom slippers, kitchen slippers and so on. I also didn't know that I should remove my shoes before I entering the apartment. The place of eating looked divert that in my homeland- there are no chairs at the table! I have to sit on the floor on special cushions. This is surprisingly comfortable! Talking about food and eating, the use of chopsticks for eating was not as difficult as I previoulsy thought. After a few days, I was a master in this!

Life on exchange

My exchange family consists of mom, dad, sister and brother. They're amazing! They're really replacing my family, they're tolerant, patient and balance. Before exchange, I was afraid that we would not understand ourselves, but from first days they showed me so much kindness that my fears turned out to be superfluous. As many people, I have the language barrier, but I quickly broke it. Firstly, because I had to communicate somehow and what's more significant I wanted to use the time here as best as I can so I didn't have time for communication problems.
Summarizing, Japan are still delightful and wonderful for me. The first half of the year has been so fast! But after that time, I can say that I wholeheartedly recommend the exchanging because it's unforgotten and amazing experience!

Please, write a comment what do you think about exchangings!
Są literówki i są błędy gramatyczne ale tekst jest ogólnie zrozumiały.
Hello everyone!

As you know, I'm on full-year exchange in the Japan. It's been already six months since I'm here. In this post, I want to share my experience, but also I'd like to pass in to you some advices about exchanging life.

We all know that beginnings aren't easy, no matter about what kind of beginnings we're talking. And likewise my first day here wasn't simple. Japan was the fulfilment of my deepest dreams. The country of blooming cherry, but on the other hand it's highly developed state. Probably in this moment you imagine a huge skyscraper in the centre of Tokyo, but now I don't see Japan in this way. My family of exchanging lives in a small village near to the capital. On the first day, I learned a few Japanese traditions which we don't know in Europe. I was surprised that every room in the house has suitable slippers- you know bathroom slippers, kitchen slippers and so on. I also didn't know that I should remove my shoes before I enter the flat. The place of eating looked divert that in my homeland- there are no chairs at the table! I have to sit on the floor on special cushions. This is surprisingly comfortable! Talking about food and eating, the use of chopsticks for eating was not as difficult as I previously  thought. After a few days, I was a master in this!

Life on exchange

My exchange family consists of mom, dad, sister and brother. They're amazing! They're really replacing my family, they're tolerant, patient and balance. Before exchange, I was afraid that we would not understand ourselves, but from first days they showed me so much kindness that my fears turned out to be superfluous. As many people, I have the language barrier, but I quickly broke it. Firstly, because I had to communicate somehow and what's more significant I wanted to use the time here as best as I can, so I didn't have time for communication problems.
Summarizing, Japan are still delightful and wonderful for me. The first half of the year has been so fast! But after that time, I can say that I wholeheartedly recommend the exchanging because it's unforgotten and amazing experience!

Please, write a comment what do you think about exchanging!

czy teraz lepiej?
przykładowe poprawki:
As you know, I'm A on full-year exchange STUDENT in the Japan. It's been already six months since I'm CAME here. In this post, I want to share my experience, but also I'd like to pass in to GIVE you some advices about exchangEing life.
edytowany przez Aaric: 03 lis 2017
As you know, I'm a full-year exchange student in the Japan. It's been already six months since cam here. In this post, I want to share my experience, but also I'd like to give you some advice about exchange life.

We all know that beginnings aren't easy, no matter about what kind of beginnings we're talking. And likewise my begining here wasn't simple. Japan was the fulfilment of my deepest dreams. The country of blooming cherry, but on the other hand it's highly developed state. Probably in this moment you imagine a huge skyscraper in the centre of Tokyo, but I've had an opportuinty to see Japan in completely different way. My host family lives in a small village near to the capital. On the first day, I learned a few Japanese traditions which we don't know in Europe. I was surprised that every room in the house has suitable slippers- you know bathroom slippers, kitchen slippers and so on. I also didn't know that I should remove my shoes before I enter the flat. Even tables looked otherwise that in my homeland- in traditional Japanese house there are no chairs at the table! We sit on the floor on special cushions. This is surprisingly comfortable! Talking about eating, the use of chopsticks for eating was not as difficult as I previously  thought. After a few days, I was a master in this!

Life on exchange

My exchange family consists of mom, dad, sister and brother. They're amazing! They're really replacing my family, they're tolerant, patient and balance. Before exchange, I was afraid that we would not understand ourselves, but from first days they showed me so much kindness that my fears turned out to be superfluous. As many people, I have the language barrier, but I quickly broke it. Firstly, because I had to communicate somehow and what's more significant I wanted to use the time here as best as I can, so I didn't have time for communication problems.
Summarizing, Japan are still delightful and wonderful for me. The first half of the year gone so fast! But after that time, I can say that I wholeheartedly recommend the exchanging because it's unforgotten and amazing experience!

Please, write a comment and share your experience about exchanges!

czy teraz wygląda lepiej?