do sprawdzenia list o wakacyjnej pracy 100 słów

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Hi John,
How are you? I hope you are fine. I write to you, because I want to tell you about my summer job.
Lately I was looking for a offers job in the newspaper. I had a one problem. Everyone required an adult person. Finally, I found advert ideal for me. I will be a waitress in a local beach restaurant. I’m going to start tomorrow. My responsibilities include serving guests and cleaning before closing.
I recommend looking for a job in a small tourist town. Many restaurant look for healthy youth to work. They often announce their offers in newspapers.
Write soon,
XYZ.

Dzięki za pomoc!
Hi John,
How are you? I hope you are fine. I write to you UŻYJ PRESENT CONTINUOUS, because I want to tell you about my summer job.
Lately I was looking for a offers job[/s] JOB OFFERS in the newspaper. I had a one problem. Everyone required an adult person. Finally, I found PRZEDIMEK advert ideal for me. I will be a waitress in a local beach restaurant. I’m going to start tomorrow. My responsibilities include serving guests and cleaning before PRZED CZY PO? closing.
I recommend looking for a job in a small tourist town. Many restaurant look for healthy youth YOUNG PEOPLE to work. They often announce their offers in newspapers.
Write soon,
XYZ.
edytowany przez zielonosiwy: 10 gru 2017
I write to you, because I want to tell you about my summer job.
Lately I was looking for a offers job in the newspaper.
I had a one problem. NIE
Everyone required an adult person. JA BYM OMINĄŁ
Finally, I found advert ideal for me. CZEGOŚ BRAK.
My responsibilities include serving guests and cleaning before closing. AFTER
Many restaurant look for ?healthy? youth to work.
Hi John,
How are you? I hope you are fine. I’m writing to you, because I want to tell you about my summer job.
Lately I was looking for a job offers in the newspaper. I had a one problem. Everyone required an adult person. Finally, I found an advert ideal for me. I will be a waitress in a local beach restaurant. I’m going to start tomorrow. My responsibilities include serving guests and cleaning after closing.
I recommend looking for a job in a small tourist town. Many restaurant look for young people to work. They often announce their offers in newspapers.
Write soon,
XYZ.

Dzięki za poprawienie błędów. Nie mogę ominąć tego fragmentu bo taki jest wymóg polecenia.
I had a one problem. Też wymóg polecenia? ;))) Chociaż widzę w Google takie przykłady.
I’m going to start tomorrow. Również nie za bardzo mi podchodzi.
edytowany przez Aaric: 10 gru 2017
A moze tak:
'Lately' (ja cos nie lubie tego slowa tutaj, moze 'Recently') I was looking for 'a' (dlaczego tu jest przedimek, jak mamy 'offers' w l. mnogiej?) job offers in the newspaper. I had ;a; (i znowu, po co ten przedimek?) one problem. Everyone required an adult 'person' (wg mnie, to 'person' jest tutaj niepotr).
Many 'restaurant' (tutaj musi byc l. mnoga, bo 'many' daje mi znac ze jest wiecej jak jeden) look for young people to work. They often 'announce' (to troche za formalne jak dla mnie, moze 'put') their offers in newspapers.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia