List do burmistrza

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Cześć! Czy mógłby mi ktoś pomoc i sprawdzić jakie błędy zrobiłam? ;)
„Dear Mayer,
I am writing in order to draw your attention to acts of vandalism in our city. It is really sad to see a lot of nasty graffitis on the walls.
Recently, I have noticed that there are more and more of them. According to me, the city is not looking good. Anyway, it is not just my opinion, my friends think the same. It is terrible moment when you go to school and see profanity on the walls.
Once, when I coming home late, I saw a group of young boys on my housing who behaved strangely. The next day, it turned out that on the wall of the building at which there were vulgar insctiptions about soccer team from different city. I am sure that it was their job.
I thought about that case and I came up with a few ideas. Have you ever thought about organizing place where they could paint graffiti? Maybe there they could throw out their emotions and stop destroy buildings.
But if it does not work, I have difference idea. I think you should organize more police or municipal guards patrols. Maybe when they see that the city is better protected, they will stop destroying it. I hope it will happen.
To sum up, I think inhabitants cannot feel that our city is beautiful place when they see awful, dirty buildings.
I hope you will consider my ideas and react to what is happening in our city for the good of residents.
Yours faithfully, xyz”
Mam nadzieję, że aż tak źle nie wyszło. Piszę wypracowania sama z siebie i nie ma kto mi ich sprawdzić, więc liczę na waszą pomoc. ;)
Pozdrawiam!
Popraw literówki np Mayer, graffitis, insctiptions ...
According to me raczej nie.
It is terrible moment when you go to school and see profanity on the walls. to można zrozumieć że w szkole jest graffiti ;))
edytowany przez Aaric: 14 sty 2018
Cytat:
Once, when I coming home late
...to na bank jest zle, trzeba inaczej :)
Maybe there they could throw out EXPRESS their emotions and stop destroyING buildings. np.np moim zdaniem destroy nie. Np damage, vandalize, deface, tag
edytowany przez Aaric: 14 sty 2018
Cytat: Robbertoxx
Cytat:
Once, when I coming home late
...to na bank jest zle, trzeba inaczej :)
Przy przepisywaniu zgubiłam „was coming” ;)
Cytat:
Przy przepisywaniu zgubiłam „was coming”
.. tak, ale w/g mnie nadal zle,po 'once ' dajesz 'continous'???
Dlaczego coming jest źle?
once ,a potem coming....niewiem moze ok dla innych ale dla mnie jakos niezbyt , jak już czas progressive to bardziej while /whilst
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa