Present simple. Daily routine. Prosze o sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Hello my name is Damian.
I usually wake up at 5 o clock, i turn out the alarm and go to the bathroom.
In the bathroom i take a shower and wash my teeth, i have a friend, he is never washes hes teeth before breakfast, weird.
After that i usually go to the kitchen prepare some meal, i eat scrambled eggs for breakfast and drink green tea.
After that i put my clothes on and go out of the flat something around 8 o clock, i go to the busstation, wait for a bus that takes me to the job.
I work 8 hours from 9 am to 5 pm.
After work i try to chill out, sometimes i take a nap. After that i dust the furniture and vacuum whole apartment. I go to bed something around 10 pm
I usually wake up at 5 o clock, 'i' (duza litera) turn 'out' (slowo jest 'off') the alarm and go to the bathroom.
In the bathroom 'i' (duza litera) take a shower and 'wash' (nie, mowimy 'brush') my teeth, 'i' (duza litera) have a friend, he 'is' (niepotr) never 'washes' (slwe slowo, tutaj 'brushes') 'hes' (zle slowo, tutaj 'his') teeth before breakfast, weird.
After that 'i' (duza litera) usually go to the kitchen TO prepare some meal, 'i' (duza litera) eat scrambled eggs for breakfast and drink green tea.
After that 'i' (duza litera) put my clothes on and go out of the flat 'something' (kalka z polskiego, lepiej 'sometime') around 8 o'clock, 'i' (duza litera) go to the bus station, wait for a bus that takes me to 'the' (nie, daj lepiej 'my') job.
After work 'i' (duza litera) try to chill out, sometimes 'i' (duza litera) take a nap. After that 'i' (duza litera) dust the furniture and vacuum THE whole apartment. I go to bed 'something' (wgg mnie niepotr) around 10 pm.
Dziekuje Ci bardzo za sprawdzenie :)
I go to bed 'something' (wgg mnie niepotr) around 10 pm.
...lub zmień something na 'sometime'
edytowany przez Aaric: 26 maj 2018
'something around/about + wyrazenia z uzyciem liczebnika' jest 100% poprawne
Cytat: engee30

Tez tak myslalem. Dzieki!
'scrambled eggs and green tea' strange diet ;))

Podaj źródło z przykładami użycia odnośnie czasu.
np
...and go out of the flat something LEAVE around 8 o clock, i TO go to the bus station...
>>>>something around/about + wyrazenia z uzyciem liczebnika' jest 100% poprawne
od kiedy, my darling?
Aaric, dlaczego w twoim uzyciu 'something around one thousand dollars' jest OK, ale juz 'something around 6 pm' nie bedzie? co w tym wyrazeniu dopuszcza jedno, a drugiego juz nie?
something around 8 funkcjonuje w jezyku, ale sometime around jest lepiej, a jesli to jest cwiczenie pisemne to wyrzucilabym obydwa.
Cytat:
scrambled eggs and green tea' strange diet ;))

Co Ci sie nie podoba w tym zestawie? Ja tak jadam :P
Cytat: chippy
something around 8 funkcjonuje w jezyku

w rownym stopniu, co 'something before/after 8', ale niektorzy takich rzeczy nie sa w stanie dopuscic z takich czy innych powodow
'something around one thousand dollars' jest OK, ale juz 'something around 6 pm' nie bedzie? co w tym wyrazeniu dopuszcza jedno, a drugiego juz nie?
Ja głosuję na 'nie' ;))
Cytat:

Mnie się podoba. Wciąż 'strange' ;))
Cytat:
w rownym stopniu, co 'something before/after 8',

that might depend on one's zip code :)

Ja bym tez to wywalila.
Cytat: Aaric
Cytat:

Co w tym takiego dziwnego?

Co w tym takiego dziwnego?

Haven't seen it in MacDonald's menu :))
Cytat:
Haven't seen it in MacDonald's menu :))

Yuk... omijam szerokim lukiem :)
I like it. So do gazillions of others ;))
Cytat: Aaric
I like it. So do gazillions of others ;))

Well, enjoy then and stay healthy....somehow... ;)
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.