practising extreme sports

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Advantages and disadvantages of practising extreme sports

Have you ever taken up extreme sports? Do you want? Nowadays more and more people take up extreme sports. Practising extreme sports maybe a grate time, but you must think about disadvantages.
Firstly, if you want to practising sports you will buy expensive equipment. Practising extreme sports is expensive, because you must employ trainer or instructor who you learn. In order to practising extreme sports you should go to out of town, for example, mountaineering or white water rafting.
Secondly, you put in jeopardy. These kinds of sports are very dangerous. You answer for oneself. You should not tempt fate, because you can do harm. Water jump will be very dangerous if you do not know about bottom.
However, extreme sports have advantages. Some people choose between the lesser of two evils. Better when you practising extreme sports than you mess about. That people interested in this and they are the best at, for example, motor race. These sports can raise low self-esteem.
Some people like to wind down practising extreme, dangerous sports. They need strong impression. When they race, they will drive as fast as possible. If you practising extreme sports, you will whistle in the dark.
All in all I think this problem has the other side of the coin. I think practising extreme sports do not evil. Taking up extreme sports can bring a lot of satisfaction. I want to practise extreme sports but I do not which.
>Have you ever taken up extreme sports? - osobiście bym dał 'Have you ever gone in for extreme sports?' to 'take up' jakos mi nie pasuje, ale mogę się mylić.

Do you want? - lepiej będzie brzmiało Have you ever wanted?
Nowadays more and more people GO IN FOR extreme sports. Practising extreme sports MAY BE a GREAT time, but you must think about disadvantages.
Firstly, if you want to practise (bez 'ing') sports you HAVE TO BE PREPARED TO buy expensive equipment. Practising extreme sports is expensive, because you must employ A trainer or AN instructor who WILL TEACH you. In order to practisE
extreme sports you should go out of town, for example,
mountaineering or white water rafting.
>Secondly, you put YOURSELF in jeopardy.

przepraszam, ale nie mogę dokończyć reszty poniewaz muszezwolnic komputer, mam nadzieje, że ktoś to zrobi, albo jak wróce to wezmę się za to. aha jreszcze jedno zastrzeżenie, za często używasz słów 'extreme sports'powinienieś(aś) je zmienić na jakis inny zamiennik, bo zbyt często wystepują po sobie.
“Have you ever tried …?”
“Do you want TO?” lub “Would you like to?”

(Dalej tak jak pisze w-kl)

Reszta:
You ARE RESPONSIBLE for YOURself. You should not tempt fate, because you can GET HURT. Water jumpS/ JUMPING MIGHT be very dangerous if you do not know WHERE THE bottom IS.
IT’S better TO practise extreme sports than to mess about.
Nie bardzo rozumiem sens tego zdania, czy mozesz wyjasnic po polsku, co chcesz powiedziec?

They need A THRILL.

If you practisE extreme sports, you will whistle in the dark.
All in all (,) I think this problem has (Lepiej: TWO SIDES). I think practising extreme sports IS not evil. IT can bring a lot of satisfaction. I want to practise extreme sports but I do not which ONE TO CHOOSE.

To tak ogolnie. Kilka rad:

- Jak wspomnial w-lk, powtarzasz zwrot - sprobuj zastapic czyms innym – synonimem lub np slowem IT, a jesli samo , mozesz uzyc THEY, THESE ACTIVITIES, SUCH PASTIMES, itp

- Uwazaj tez na przeladowanie tekstu idiomami, np. - czasem brzmi malo naturalnie

Hope it helps. Pozdrawiam.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa