Prosze o sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Bardzo prosze o sprawdzenie i poprawienie błędów

Summer vacation is the most perfect time of the year. Not going to school for more than two months itself makes it so great.
I spent my last summer vacation in Vienna. It was the best summer time of my life. I went to this beautiful country by bus with my class. I was living in a great hotel. The weather was perfect: the sun was shining all the time. Usually after breakfast I was swimming with my friends at a nearby swimming pool. We spent most of the time touring, but of course not all of the time. We went to the Prater. The Prater is a big funfair. I was very happy because I like this place. I went on the Riesenrad. When I was high up in the air, the Riesenrad stopped moving. I was terrified. I was crying and screaming. My tutor saw me and came to my rescue. They quickly helped me. When I was back on the ground, I cried and I laughed. When we arrived back in Poland, I was sad my adventure was over. I wish I could go there next summer.
I went to this beautiful country 'by bus with my class' (moze lepiej ...with my class by bus). I 'was living' (lived) in a great hotel.
Usually after breakfast I 'was' (went) swimming with my friends at a nearby swimming pool. I was terrified. I 'was crying and screaming' (cried and screamed).
'They' (ale kto, bo tylko piszesz o jednym tutor?) quickly helped me.

« 

Brak wkładu własnego

»

Pomoc językowa