Bardzo proszę o sprawdzenie.. :) :) :) :) :) :)

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam!
Czy mógłby ktos sprawdzic mi ten tekst i troche pomóc ??
A mianowcie chodzi mi o wpisane angielskich słówek zamiast polskich...
Bardzo proszę !!!!

Wiola is the best friend of mine. We have known each other since we were children.Wiola has fourteen years old ,now. She is of medium height and is at all fat ,though so deem(uważa).
Her round face is pełna? smile. She has got short brown straight hair and large round brown eyes. Alexander has always clean and short cut nails. He is always fashionably and neatly dressed. She prefers wearing jeans, T-shirt that is sport clothes. She is responsible that anybody can always count on her when you have a problem. She is very friendly,witty . Wiola has good sense of humor so people enjoy being z nią. Sometimes she very like play a joke. She is very sporty person, because she often plays basketball, handball, volleyball. She has a tendency to make decisions, and sometimes również do denerwowania innych ludzi. She is honest and always she keep a word

Wiola is a good company. I’m is very happy że poznałam Wiole. Bardzo lubie spędzac z nią czas I myśle że będziemy sie jeszcze przyjaźnic przez wiele lat.
Proszę…
"Wiola has fourteen years old"

Wystarczy, że widzę ten błąd a boję się tego jakie znajdę później :/
A nie mówiłam...

"She has a tendency to make decisions, and sometimes również do denerwowania innych ludzi." - to zdanie i ostatni akapit są najlepsze. Jeśli nie potrafisz napisać całego zdania po angielsku, napisz je w łatwiejszy sposób.

« 

Studia za granicą

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie