rozprawka - o reklamie :)

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
proszę o sprawdzenie mojej rozprawki ;) i poprawienie w niej błędów :)

dzieki za pomoc
a temat :
Często mówi się, że reklama zmusza ludzi do kupowania rzeczy, których nie potrzebują. Napisz rozprawkę, w której przedstawisz opinię na temat.

There is often said that adverts force people to buy things that they do not really need. But is it true? Would our life better without it? Haw big influence has commercial on people? In my essay I will try to show and explain my opinion on this phenomenon.

From a psychological standpoint, we are under pressure of advert. Statistics shows that people more often buy products which they saw in commercial. Why this situation takes place? The answer is simple, common people think that if they buy some product they were as cool, relax, happy beautiful and wonderful as people from commercial and on they sky sun always will be shining so they buy products that they do not really need.

From a social viewpoint, we often buy useless thing because we want to make an impression on others and show them what great things we possess. Sometimes when we buy propriety goods we want to improve our self-evaluation. But it is in the short view.

All that proves that although many customers deny that they buy only necessary products and that they go by of quality and price they are in wrong. You must have a very strong character if you could not get a chance and buy some commercial product under reduction, even if you do not need it.

;)
There is often said that adverts force people to buy things that they
>do not really need. But is it true? Would our life better without it?
>Haw big influence has commercial on people? In my essay I will try to
>show and explain my opinion on this phenomenon.

IT is often said that adverts entice people into buying things they don't really need and would certainly cope without. But, is that really true? Does it actually work in practice? In my essay I'll try to investigate this phenomenon and express my opinion on it.

dalej juz mi sie nie chce :D
From a psychological standpoint, we are under pressure of advertISEMENTS. Statistics 'shows' (show) that people more often buy products which they saw (advertised) in A commercial. Why DOES this situation 'takes' (take) place? The answer is simple. 'common'(nie, nie common, moze everyday, normal) people think that if they buy some product they (will be) as cool, relaxED, happy, beautiful and wonderful as THE people from THE commercial and on theIR sky THE sun 'always will be' (will always be) shining, so they buy products that they do not really need.
From a social viewpoint, we often buy useless thingS because we want... Sometimes when we buy 'propriety?' goods we want to improve our self-evaluation. But (this view only works) in the short TERM.
All thIS proves that although many customers deny that they 'buy only' (only buy) THE necessary products and that they 'go' (moze lepiej decide) by quality and price they are in THE wrong. You must have a very strong character if you 'could not get a chance' (would not miss a chance) TO buy some commercial product under reducED PRICE, even if you do not need it.
ok dzięki za pomoc :)

a czy moglibyście rzucić okiem na moje opowiadanko? :) please... :)

to jest opowiadanie pod tytuem "An Adventure on the Moon" ;)

Last year, I took first place in international astronomy competitions and won tickets to the Moon. I was very excited that I finally can see this marvelous celestial body up close and the best part of it was that I went there with my five very close, best friends.

On the day of the flight we and other passengers sat comfortable in bucket seats and after few seconds we could see out of the rocket window the dark side of the Moon.

Unfortunately our spaceship was made in China and its engine broke down. We came down on the Moon and made matchwood of our ship. All passengers were in cold sweat. In addition all supply of the food went to rack and ruin. After few days of starving me and my friends decided to kill other people and eat them. During dinner aliens surprised us. We wanted to kill them too but they were wiser and they had super modern weapons. So they managed to catch three of my friends. Me and my two other friends escaped. Kidnapped friends were raped. A blessing in disguise - only one became pregnant.

From the equipment on the shipwreck I received an information, that Polish government did not rescue us but they pray and wish us all the best. I got irritated. This adventure on the Moon shows me how real is proverb – if you can count, count on yourself, and that there is no help from anyone if you need it.
An Adventure on the Moon" -mozna tez An adventure To the Moon
Last year, I took 'THE' first place in 'AN' international astronomy competitioN
and won tickets to the Moon. I was very excited that 'I finally can' (finally I would be able to see) this marvelous celestial body...
On the day of the flight we and other passengers sat comfortablY in
'OUR/THE' bucket seats and after A few seconds we could see (the dark side of the Moon-(nb to tez byla piosenka-chyba Pink Floyd) out of the rocket window.

All passengers were in 'A' cold sweat. In addition all 'THE' supply of 'the' (bez the) food went to rack and ruin. After 'A' few days of starving 'me and my friends' (moze lepiej my friends and I) decided to kill 'THE' other people and eat them. (Tutaj mozesz dodac, However), during THE dinner aliens surprised us.
'So' (so, jakos mi nie pasuje, moze lepiej Unfortunately) they managed to catch three of my friends. (mozna tutaj My three) kidnapped friends were raped. (Tutaj mozna..Bue this turned out to be a) blessing in disguise - 'as' only one became pregnant.
From the equipment on the shipwreck I received 'an' (bez an) information, that
'THE' Polish government 'did' (chyba 'could not') rescue us but 'THAT' they prayED (really hard) and wishED us all the best.
This adventure on the Moon shows me JUST how real 'is proverb' (the proverb is) - if you can count, count on yourself, and that there is (tutaj mozna 'NO use expecting) help from anyone if you 'should' need it.
dzięki za pomoc ;)

...tak tak Pink Floydów ...ale nie piosenka tylko tytuł albumu ;P

:)
tak, oczywiscie.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia