bardzo prosze o sprawdzenie :*

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
oto moja krótka rozprawka dotycząca zalet i wad reklam. W moim tekście zapewne roi się od błędów, więc bardzo was proszę o przeczytanie i naniesienie poprawek. Za pomoc będę bardzo wdzięczna, pozdrawiam :)
Nowadays advertisements are everywhere. Some people like them, but there are also people who think that advertisements are kind of rabbish. It is true that publicities have some good and some bad points.

ADVERTISEMENTS
First of all, advertisements help us to choose better product. For example, when we have three kinds of washing powder, after watching an advertisement we can decide easier. Furthermore, advertising is a kind of art. There are sometimes beautiful or funny posters and films, which are not only advertisements but also interesting things to watch.

On the other hand, it is undoubtedly true that publicities are sometimes stupid and very uninteresting. It is boring to watch them in television, listen to them in the radio or read handbills every day and everywhere. Last but not least, advertisements lie in some situations. For example, product do no have to be as good as it is in it’s advertisement, so people should not sometimes trust in publicities.

To sum up, advertisements are not very good thing. In my opinion they have nowadays to big influence on a person’s life and there are to much of them. I also think that interestind and artistic advertisements can be something quite nice.
First of all, advertisements help us to choose better productS (no, they don't-they show us what is available-a person chooses). For example, when we have three kinds of washing powder (tutaj dodaj, 'and we cannot decide which one to buy'), after watching an advertisement we can 'decide easier' (make an easier decision').
On the other hand, it is undoubtedly true that 'publicities' (nieznam tego slowa-sprawdz w slowniku) are sometimes stupid and very uninteresting (napisz dla kogo). It is boring to watch them ON television, listen to them ON the radio or read handbills every day and everywhere. Last but not least, advertisements 'lie' (ej no, lie? tak od razu lie?, moze sa 'economical with the truth')in some situations. For example, productS (albo 'a' product i wtedy 'does') do no have to be as good as it is in THE advertisement, so people should 'not sometimes' (sometimes not) trust THE publicitY.
To sum up, advertisements are not 'A' very good thing. In my opinion NOWADAYS they have toO big AN influence on a person's life and there are toO
MANY of them. I also think that interestinG and artistic...

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie