prośba o sprawdzenie listu

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Bardzo bym prosił o przeanalizowanie mojego listu i o ewentualne poprawki:) PILNE!:P
----------------------------------------
Dear Kate,
Hi! How are you? I'm writing to you because I want to invite you to my school trip on 9th of March.
We are going to visit Wroclaw. This city is a capitol of our province. There is a lot of attractions, such as Panorama Raclawicka, Ostrow Tumski, Aula Leopoldynska. Panorama Raclawicka is a monumental oil - painting, it shows the Battle of Raclawice. Ostrow Tumski is the oldest part of Wroclaw. Aula Leopoldynska is a baroque hall in the main building of Wroclaw University. We are going to visit this places because all of them have very interesting history. Although that places are important for our culture.
You have to take: an umbrella because our weather is very changeable, a camera, money because we must buy a tickets, a jacket because in Poland is very cold now.
I think that is all. Please call to me and tell what are you decide.
Lots of love.
Dear Kate,
(bez: Hi!) How are you? I'm writing to you because I want to invite you to my school trip on 9th of March.
We are going to visit Wroclaw. This city is a capitol (THE CAPITAL) of our province. There is (liczba mnoga- ARE) a lot of attractions, such as Panorama Raclawicka, Ostrow Tumski, Aula Leopoldynska. Panorama Raclawicka is a monumental oil - painting, it shows the Battle of Raclawice. Ostrow Tumski is the oldest part of Wroclaw. Aula Leopoldynska is a baroque hall in the main building of Wroclaw University. We are going to visit this (THESE - l.mn.)places because all of them have (A) very interesting history. Although (dlaczego: chociaz? Moze lepiej: Also,) that (THESE) places are important for our culture.
You have to take: an umbrella because our weather is very changeable, a camera, (SOME) money because we must buy (bez: a, liczba mnoga) tickets, a jacket because (IT) is very cold (IN POLAND) now.
I think that is all. Please call (bez: to) me and tell what (bez: are) you decide.
Lots of love.

« 

Inne

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie