opis do sprawdzenia

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Napisałem opis programu bardzo proszę o szybkie sprawdzenie z góry dziękuję za pomoc

This program is emit from Monday to Friday a t 17.00 P.M. on TV Polsat.
"Gra w ciemno" is leading by Krzysztof Ibisz. A Player is draw lots.
The player chooses 5 envelopes from 50. In ever envelope is a check from 0 to 100000 zlotys. There are also - 50% , - 100% and cars. On the begin the game the newscaster reads a question. The player choose 1 0f 5 choosed envelopes. Next the newscaster reads 4 answers. If the player answers corect on the question the envelope is his, but if he answer incorect he have to destroy the envelope.
Every player has 5 questions. After is an auction. The player can sell his envelopes or takes them to home. If he has - 50% he lose half the prize. If he has - 100% he lse all the prize. The newscaster manipulates the player, sometimes he bluffs. This program I can recomendate to everyone who likes good play.
This program is emitTED from Monday to Friday at '17.00 P.M' (nie, albo 5 p.m. albo 1700 hours). on TV Polsat.
"Gra w ciemno" (moze przetlumacz to po ang - play in the dark?)is leAD by Krzysztof Ibisz. A Player 'is' (niepotr) drawS lots.
The player choses ANY 5 envelopes from 50. In everY envelope THERE is a 'check' CHEQUE from 0 to 100,000 zlotys. There are also 50%, 100% and cars TO BE WON. 'On the begin' AT THE START OF the game the 'newscaster' (lepiej presenter - newcasters generalnie czytaja wiadomosci) reads a question. The player chooseS 1 0f 5 choSEN envelopes. Next the newscaster reads 4 answers. If the player answers THE QUESTION coRrectLY the envelope is his, but if he
answerS incorectLY he haS (3 os l. poj has) to destroy the envelope.
After THAT THERE is an auction. The player can sell his envelopes or taKE them 'to' (niepotr) home. If he has - 50% he loseS half the prize. If he has - 100% he loses all OF the prize. The 'newscaster' m(presenter) manipulates the player AND sometimes he bluffs. 'This program I can recomendate' ( I CAN RECOMMEND THIS PROGRAMME) to everyone who likes good 'play' (moze lepiej game).
bardzo dziekuje za pomoc

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

FCE - sesja letnia 2007