Proszę o sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Dear Sir/Madam

With reference to your advertisement in English magazine, I am writing to ask for information about the course in English school.

Would you be kind enough to tell me how much cost course. Could you possibly inform me where take place lessons? I learn English for four years and I am intermediate.

I want learn language abroad because there are higher level. I want spend time with people, who use English every day. That is my first time when I will be on course in other country that is why I choose United Kingdom.

Thank you in advice. My e-mail address is [email] I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.

Yours faithfully,
XYZ
XYZ
A am writing with reference to your advertisment in the "English" magazine. I have some questions regarding the course in English you offer.
Would you be kind enough to tell me how much a course like that costs and where the classes take place? I have been learning English for four years and I am on intermediate level.
I want to learn the language abroad, so that I could practise it on a daily basis, and communicate with native speakers. As I've never had any opportunity to learn English in any foreign country, I've chosen England to go to for the first time.
(email i tak bedzie mial automatycznie)
Look forward to hearing from you.
Thanking you in advance,

Yours faithfully (bez przecinka)
Name

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie