b. prosze o spr!! // pilne! z góry dziękuje;)

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
list do kolegi ze nie przyjechalam na urodziny
Dear Alex!

Thanks a lot for your letter and invitation for your 17 birthday party. I know I must apologize you, that I not became.
You tell me that is such important day for you and unfortunately my situation was very difficult. The day before your party I broken my leg and last week I spent in hospital. My honest wish was spent this unique day with you, but my destiny want pick out other way. I have hope that you are not angry for me and you understand my situation.
In view of I couldn’t be with you in your birthday I want wish you all the best, more happiness, healthy and of course that we spend your next birthday together with our group of friends.
Well, I would stop now and post this letter. Do write back soon and let me know how you spent your birthday. Please give my regards to your family.
Yours faithfully

z gory dziekuje za pomoc :)
Dear Alex! - (Jak zaczynamy Dear Alex, to konczymy Yours sincerely - Yours faithfully tylko wtedy gdy jest Dear Sir/Madam)

Thanks a lot for your letter and invitation 'for' TO your 17 birthday
party. I know I must apologize TO you, that I 'not became' (noie, ..that I did not attend)
You tell me that THIS is such AN important day for you and unfortunately my
situation was very difficult. The day before your party I 'broken' BROKE my
leg and last week I HAD TO spent in hospital. My honest wish was TO spenD this
unique day with you, but my destiny wantED TO pick 'out' (niepotrz) THE other way. I 'have' (niepotrz) hope that you are not angry 'for' WITH me and THAT you understand my situation.
In view of THE FACT THAT I couldn't be with you 'in' ON your birthday I want TO wish you all the best, more happiness, 'healthy' HEALTH and..
Well, I 'would' NEED TO stop now...
Wouldn't "Yours faithfully" be slightly too formal for this letter? It looks like a letter to a friend. I'd probably finish with something like "Cheers" or "Take care".
Terri jak zwykle bardzo dziękuje;) Evie także

« 

FCE - sesja letnia 2007

»

Pomoc językowa