bardzo ładnie poprosze o spr. kilku zdan/ dziekuje

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
The film ‘Goal’ is a so interesting and exciting show directed by Danny Cannon in 2005. This movie is a lovely drama about dreams and happiness which sport gives.
‘Goal’ related story young man – Santiago, who live (w rytmie) in the rhythm of football. For this guy soccer is the priority in his existence. In the one beautiful day main character get chance to know football life and play in Newcastle United, one of the most popular football club in England.
It seems to me that ‘Goal’ is the best film which I saw about football. We can see many great photos, excellent actors play and of course wonderful music.
I’m sure that this movie show and convict how young people can fight to realize every dream. To my mind ‘Goal’ is a wonderful show for everyone who want to faith in their strong, because we can see how dreams come true.

z gory dziekuje za pomoc jak zawsze;)
Co sie stalo z 'a', 'an', 'the'? - jak zawsze sa pomijane...
The film 'Goal' is aN 'so' (so niepotrz) interesting and exciting show directed by Danny Cannon 'in 2005' (film z 2005 roku - ..lepiej The film Goal made/produced in 2005 is an interesting...).
This movie is a lovely drama about dreams and happiness which A sport gives.
'Goal' relateS THE story OF A young man - Santiago, who liveS in the
rhythm of football. For this guy, soccer 'is' TAKES the priority in his existence. 'In the' DURING one beautiful day THE main character getS A chance to know football life and play 'in' FOR Newcastle United, one of the most popular football clubS in England.
It seems to me that 'Goal' is the best film which I 'saw' HAVE EVER SEEN about
football. We can see many great photos (duzo ladnych zdjec?), excellent actors 'play' (jabym to ominela) and of course wonderful music.
I'm sure that this movie showS and 'convict' (chyba- CONVINCES, convict to cos innego) how young people can fight to realize THEIR every dream. To my mind 'Goal' is a wonderful show for everyone who wantS to HAVE faith in their 'strong' (nie rozumiem tego slowa tutaj-), because we can see how
dreams CAN come true.
hehe jak zawsze pominięte faktycznie;(

oj Terri chyba będe musiała Cię zabrać na jakąś kawę czy coś w podziekowaniu :)

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia

»

FCE - sesja letnia 2007