proszę o sprawdzenie ^^

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
poproszę o sprawdzenie i poprawę błędow. z góry wielkie dzięki!

Before the read of this article I didn’t know that brain contains around 100 billions cells. This a lot and seems impossible(to bardzo dużo i wydaje się niezmożliwe). This number is comparable with (ta liczba jest porównywalna do...) the number of stars in Milky Way. The second information which interested me that′s fact that American scientists produced the list on which they placed(put? –umieścili) weights of the brains of important, well-known men. I thought that weight of the brain is identical or very similar (bardzo zbliżona?)at all people. As it turned out weight of the brain can be different. The brain can weight about 2000 gramme or only about 1200 gramme.I think that thanks to this article we found out many information about our brains.
Before 'the read of' READING this article I didn't know that THE brain contains
around 100 billions cells.
..the number of stars in THE Milky Way. The second information which interested me WAS 'that′s' (that's - znaczy that is - co tutaj nie pasuje) THE fact that American scientists produced 'the' A list on which they placed weights.. I thought that THE weight of the brain is identical or very similar 'at' WITH all people. As it turned out THE weight of the brain can be different. The
brain can weight about 2000 gram or only about 1200 gram.I think
that thanks to this article we found out 'many' MUCH information about our brains.

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie