Prosba o weryfikację CV

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Cześć,
Zawsze do tej pory wystarczało mi polskie CV, a teraz się okazuje ze czasy się zmieniły i trzeba w angielski wejść...No jak trzeba to trzeba. A ponieważ miłościwie nam panująca Unia Europejska wymyśliła coś takiego jak "ogólnoeuropejskie CV" to opmyślałem że czemu nie, zrobie sobie takie. I zrobiłem :) A teraz proszę Was o weryfikację, opprawienie, dobre słowo, ew. jakieś inne sugestie :) A oto moje dzieło (trochę się pewnie rozwali układ strony w stosunku do Worda, ale spróbuję to jakoś czytelnie zamieścić).
Z góry diękuję,
Marcin.

Europass
Curriculum Vitae Insert photograph. Remove heading if not relevant (see instructions)

Nationality Polish
Date of birth 29.11.1979
Gender Male

Desired employment / Occupational field:
Project Manager

Work experience

Dates From October 2005 onwards
Occupation or position held Project Manager
Main activities and responsibilities Leading various multi-million IT projects, preparing tenders according to polish Public Procurement Law
Name and address of employer Polish Patent Office, [tel]Warsaw, Al. Niepodleglosci 188, POLAND
Type of business or sector Pubic Sector, National Patent Office

Dates From October 2003 to September 2005
Occupation or position held Security Inspector
Main activities and responsibilities Performing audits of IT systems security and personal data protection
Name and address of employer Bureau of the Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data, Warsaw, ul. Stawki 2; [tel]POLAND
Type of business or sector IT Security and Personal Data Protection

Dates From 1996 to September 2003
Occupation or position held Various occupations – details upon request
Main activities and responsibilities Variety of activities and responsibilties from working as a helpdesk to running own IT company
Name and address of employer Various locations in Poland and USA – details upon request
Type of business or sector Various types – details upon request

Education and training

Dates From September 2006 to September 2007
Title of qualification awarded Certificate of Professional Development in Business under the auspices of the Executive MBA Program
Principal subjects/occupational skills covered Effective management and effective usage of IT in business
Name and type of organisation providing education and training Technical University of Lodz, Poland and Illinois State University College of Business
Level in national or international classification Postgraduate studies/MBA Studies

Dates September 2003 to June 2005
Title of qualification awarded Master of Science (MSc) in Computer Science
Principal subjects/occupational skills covered Software Engineering and Network Systems
Name and type of organisation providing education and training Faculty of Electrical, Electronic, Computer and Control Engineering of the Technical University of Lodz, Poland
Level in national or international classification MSc studies

Dates October 1999 to June 2003
Title of qualification awarded Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Computer Science
Principal subjects/occupational skills covered Information systems in management
Name and type of organisation providing education and training Faculty of Computer Science of The College of Computer Science in Lodz, Poland
Level in national or international classification BSc studies

Personal skills and competences

Mother tongue(s) Polish

Other language(s)
Self-assessment Understanding Speaking Writing
European level (*) Listening Reading Spoken interaction Spoken production
English C2 Proficient User C2 Proficient User C1 Proficient User C1 Proficient User C1 Proficient User
German A1 Basic User A1 Basic User A1 Basic User A1 Basic User A1 Basic User
(*) Common European Framework of Reference for Languages

Social skills and competences Team work and mediating skills: as a Project Manager I had do lead variety of people in multilanguage environment and solve arguments to achieve successful projects finish

Organisational skills and competences I was the IT-leader of two international conferences organised by Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data, and participated as an active member in various other conferences

Technical skills and competences As an Engineer in IT and electronics technician I represent various technical skills

Computer skills and competences Certified Novell Administrator for IntraNetWare
Certified Novell Administrator for Novell NetWare 5.0
Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer
Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator
Microsoft Certified Database Administrator
Microsoft Certified Professional
Multiple other Microsoft’s Certificates of Achievement
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 Administration Training Certificate

Other skills and competences Certificates in Project Management (Prince2 Practitioner, Prince2 Foundation)
Certificate in Advanced English (CAE)

Driving licence I am a holder of an Polish drivers licence. Category B vehicle.

Additional information References available upon request
Wg mnie

Wszystko na jednej stronie,

Najlpierw dane: Imie, itd
Education and training:
Qualification: Highest degrees first MBA, MA, BSc
Employment in reverse order:
Full name of employer (name only not address)/type of business/time from to eg 2005 - current then responsibilities/reason for leaving
Full name of employer/type of business/time from to eg 2[tel]then responsibilities/reason for leaving
Additional information:
Languages: English (CAE) (nie trxzeba pisac C2 proficient etc)
Driving licence
Dzięki,
oczywiście Twoje rady/uwagi w kwestii CV jako takiego są OK,tyle że dla "tradycyjnego, dotychczasowego CV", natomiast format europejski - czyli tzw EuroPass dokładnie definiuje kolejność i elementy jakie muszą się znaleźć - łącznie z określeniami zdolności językowych w formie "C2 proficient" :) Dane osobowe oczywiśce tez w swoim CV mam, natomiast nie umieszczałem ich tutaj, bo:
1. Myśle że nie popełnię błedu w swoim nazwisku :)
2. Ustawa o ochronie danych osobowych :)

Podsumowując - nie chodziło mi o pomoc w kwestii formy tylko o zweryfikowanie czy zamieszczone teksty nie zawierają błędów.

Pozdrawiam,
Marcin.
'format europejski'- pierwszy raz slysze, ze cos takiego istnieje. Moj 'tradycyjny format' sluzyl mnie w zdobyciu niejednej pracy, (przez ostanie parenascie...lat) no ale to bylo i jest w UK. Moze UK jest do tylu z 'nowymi europejskimi formatami'?
Zalezy, gdzie chcesz szukac pracy. Jak w Uk, to mysle, ze 'scisle, dobrze i najwazniejsze rzeczy' powinny tam sie znalezc. Jak w Europie, gdzie lubia czytac arkusze i arkusze i wtedy i tak powiedza 'nie' to moze jest inaczej.
a zmienilabym tak:
Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Computer Science (2003) awarded at Faculty of Computer Science, Lodz Poland
te 'name or title of award': to znaczy, ze tam powinno sie miescic - ale tego sie nie przepisuje.
Dzięki za odpowiedzi. Ten tajemnioczy "europejski format" to europass - http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/europass/home/vernav/Europasss+Documents/Europass+CV/navigate.action
UK zawsze była trochę z boku jesli chodzi o ogólnie przyjęte normy :)
W sumie to chcę wbrew pozorom się zatrudnić nadal w PL, tyle że rekrutacja jest międzynarodowa więc trzeba się dostosować...
z całym szacunkiem dla Twojej i mojej inteligencji - wiem że: "te 'name or title of award': to znaczy, ze tam powinno sie miescic - ale tego sie nie przepisuje." - oryginał jest w formie DOCa/PDFa z umieszczonymi na sztywno zapisamui typu "name or title of award" i obok miejsc na wpisanie wyżej wymienionych - op rpzerzuceniu tego to czysto-tekstowego formatu i wrzuceniu na forum struktura się trochę zaburzyła i całośc z pewnością straciła na czytelności, ale - jak pisałem - chodziło mi rasczej o weryfikację treści niż formy. Jeśli chcesz zobaczyć jak wygląda całość- ładnie sformatowana i zgodna z EuroPass to oczywiście mogę Ci podesłać - kto wie, może Twój obecny pracodawca akurat potrzebuje również mnie :)
Pozdrawiam,
Marcin.
>Driving licence I am a holder of an Polish drivers licence

czemu 'an'?
i jesli juz to 'driver's licence'
Dzięki,
oczywiście masz rację, ale to na szczęście sam też to już zauważyłem i poprawiłem - wczesniej zrobiłem bezmyślną kalkę ze wzoru gdzie było an Irish...
Pozdrawiam,
Marcin.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Studia językowe